chapter 1

Unknown pov)
I was walking to my job. I'm DJ at a club. Yah, I'm not exactly human. I'm an alien from another planet. So I know about my powers. Not anything else. Well, I'm static. Yah, sounds like I love music, right? Right! I absolutely love music!!!! Yah, I know every song. Well except the slow music. Country! I hate it. But others are good. Any way, I went into the club, its called Vincent named after our boss, Vince. I saw thousands of people. Wow. "Hey stat!" Said Vince. "Okay I came. Now what?" I asked over the music. "Autobots coming. Make it good." He said. I nodded then thought of what he said. I almost fainted and looked for him. But he was gone. "Scrap." I muttered. I then setted everything in its place. I first played a remix of turn me on. Then saw the bots.
Jazz pov
I soon realized the song. Turn me on, but the remix. Yes! I then saw the person on the DJ booth and saw a girl who looked 16. "Wish sounds and blasts could be here!" I yelled and enjoyed the night. Soon the club was closing so I went up to the girl. "Hey." I said making her jump. "Hi." She said back. "Jazz." I said. "Static." She said. "Good songs you did." I said. She then gave me her CD of her songs. "Heard ya in the crowd." She said. I nodded and walked out. I then jumped in the air 60 times! I got the statics CD! I can't wait to show sounds and blasts. I ran to my v-mode. I drove into base to be met by them. "Well?" Asked blasts. "I got it!!!!!" I yelled. "Yes!!!!" They yelled. "What are you screaming for?" Asked ratchet. "Static." We said calmly and walked off. We went into my room and played the songs. Extra loud. "TURN THAT RACKET DOWN!" Yelled the others. Soon we went into recharge. Me dreaming about her and her being my sister?