chapter 3

Static pov
I was sitting with calsia and trix. Debating on whether we should tell the bots or not. Then I heard a knock at the door. "Yea?" I yelled. "Some people are here to see you." Said the security guy. "Okay, bring em in." I said. Soon three men came in. One she knew the name of. Jazz. "Hey." I said. Red was about to scream, and blue was standing quietly. "Hello static. You remember me but these two are blaster and soundwave." Said Jazz. "I guess I don't need to introduce myself. And this is vin and trin." I said. They nodded. "Well why you here?" I asked while sitting. "We are here to talk to you about your other half. Your cybertronian half." Said sounds. Wait, I knew his nickname? "Give me a minute. Something just occurred to me." I said and went to my room. 'They can't be them, can they?' I thought. Then I went into a memory.
Memory 1
Third pov
Three mechs, each a year old were sitting waiting for thier brother to come. Soon thier sire called for them. "Sons meet your sister." Said alpha wave. They all looked at the femmeling that thier creator was holding. "She looks like sounds." Said blaster. "And me." Said Jazz. "Yes, but if we go away, promise you will watch over her." Said goldwings. "We will." They said. "What's her name?" Asked sounds. "Static." Said alpha.
Memory 2
The three mechs were trying to find thier sister. She was now a year old. "We're could she be?" Asked blaster. Just then they heard giggling. They looked up to see wings covering up a swinging femme. "Static!" Yelled sounds. "How can she get up there?" Asked blaster. "She has wings." Said Jazz. She then flew down. "Man, I'm a year younger then you and you all can't do that?" She asked. "Well we don't have mothers wings." Said sounds. "I could give you a ride to home." She said. "Me first!" Yelled blasts. "Okay. You two follow." She said and lifted him up.
Memory 3
Static was running from a grey mech. That mech being Megatron. She was a teen by now. "Come here static." He said. She kept on running and got to here home. "Jazz! Blaster! Soundwave!" She cried. She then saw them. They were officially adults now. They then saw her. "Static what are you doing out here?" Asked sounds. "Megatron......" She said. And then saw optimus prime. "I'm so sorry." She said and ran off. "Static???" Yelled jazz. She didn't listen but kept on running. She then noticed she was running into Megatron. But a light formed around her and she vanished.
End of memory's.
Static pov
I looked in the mirror and saw the real me. "Hey static? You okay?" Asked jazz. "Yes......." And then I remembered my powers. "I have to go." I said. "Why?" Asked blasts. "I just have to." I said. I looked back at them and saw thier true forms. And they went back into thier holoforms. A single tear went down my face. "Static?" Asked sounds. I just turned and left. "Static????" Yelled jazz, just like the other time.