chapter 2

Blaster pov
I soon heard that static was ending her career. "No!" Yelled me and my brothers. She was going to quit??? That's not happening. "I'm gonna go." I said.
Static pov
"Your going to quit?!" Asked vin. Vin and Trina have been telling me not to quit but someone knows I'm not normal. And threatened me. "Sorry, but someone *cough* lasa *cough* said if I don't they'll tell my secret." I said. "And no one will trust me." I continued. I started to cry and felt them hug me. "Lasa won't tell if she isn't a pop star." Said Trina. "Yah, the only ones who know are you guys and you are just like me." I said. Vin and Trina looked at each other then back at me. "We might have figured out what we are." They said. "What?!" I asked impatiently. "We are techno-organics from a planet named Cybertron. Your real name is static electricity. Ours are well, calsia and trix." Said Vin. "So you are calsia and Trina is trix?" I asked. "Yes." Said trix. "Okay. Now we need to tell those Autobots." I said. "No. If we tell them they will not trust us and they know who you are." Said cal. "You have a point cal." I said. We then heard a crash outside. I looked out to see a man with red hair (up top). "Who are you?" I asked. He just ran out. "Scrap. What if he heard us?" Asked trix. "Oh no." I said.
Blaster pov
"Guys! Guys!" I yelled when I got in the base. "Well did you find out?" Asked jazz. "Yah, and something else." I said out of breath. "Well?" Asked sounds. "They were talking about a secret they had then a girl said they know who they are. I didn't understand till I heard this." I said and played the recording.
"We are techno-organics from the planet Cybertron. Your real name is static electricity. Ours are well, calsia and trix." Said calsia on the recording. "Oh my primus." Said jazz. "Yah, and they said not to tell the autobots." I said. "We have to keep this between us." Said sounds. "Okay." We said and went on like nothing happened.