Chapter 1

She was gone, really gone. Meave didn't even had time to say goodbye. It was like she disappeared into the night, but she hadn't . She had been killed. Killed by her own mother. Meave had sworn revenge. She just couldn't do it alone, she needed help.

'What do you mean?' Harry asked, looking at the eleven year old girl who sat across from him. Her gold blond hair was messy and her cheeks were stained by the many tears she had cried that month. It had been a month since Annalise's death and neither one of them had gotten over it. 'We need to find Bellatrix.' The girl said, Harry chuckled. 'And then what? Get ourselves killed?' He was right, there was no chance they could stand Bellatrix. She was a very powerful witch and they. They were kids. One fifteen and the other eleven years old. There was no way they would find Bellatrix and survive. 'We need to do something.' The eleven year old sighed. Harry had to admit he had been thinking about it himself. He wanted to do something. He observed the girl in front of him, not knowing what to say. 'We need to do something.' She whispered before getting up, leaving Harry alone in a lonely corner of the library, but not for long. A few minutes later a girl with messy brown hair and the same stained cheeks walked up to him. 'Hey Hermione:' he greeted her sadly. The girl just nodded and sat beside him. Together they looked out of the window, staring at one of the trees. It was Harry's and Anna's tree. Everyone knew and respected that by now. Nobody sat there except for Harry. He would watch the stars there, just like he did with Annalise. He would stare at her favorite star. The bright one that stood alone. But it wasn't alone anymore and deep down Harry knew that that was Annalise.

'Meave wants revenge.' Harry whispered to Hermione. 'Revenge?' She chuckled, the idea of innocent Meave wanting revenge was funny to her. 'Yes, on Bellatrix. I told her It would be suicide.' He stood up, it was getting dark so he would make way to their tree soon. 'Don't be so hard on her Harry, Annalise was her best friend.' Hermione said before he could walk away. But Harry pretended like he didn't hear it. She was his girlfriend. He was hurt the most. At Least that's what he thought.

Revenge? Revenge? Hermione had been thinking about it all week. She had to admit she had been longing for it. She just hated Bellatrix, hated her for what she did. Annalise didn't deserve that. She was one of the most loving, caring girls to ever exist. She just couldn't accept it, Anna wouldn't have done that. She would have tried everything she could to help her friends. But she needed a plan. Lucky for her she was good at making plans.