Chapter 3

'Dumbledore's army?' Meave never heard of sort of thing. 'Yes.' Hermione said, she smiled proudly. It was her idea, so it must be a good one right? 'Do you want to join it?' A red haired boy asked. Meave didn't even have to think. 'Yes, of course. I would love too.' It was almost like she was begging even though they had asked her to join. Not the other way around. 'Great.' Hermione smiled again and then she took of with the boy following her. Meave was alone again. Even though the library was filled with people, she felt alone.

Harry rushed through the corridors of the school trying to find the first year. He checked the Ravenclaw towers, but she wasn't there. As he ran through the halls he bumped into Hermione. 'Sorry. Moine have you seen Mieve?' He always forgot her name. 'Meave. Is in the library.' Hermione correct him, as soon as he heard then he took of. He scarred the whole library to find Meave. She was sitting in a corner with her head flat on the table. Her arms were supporting it. This made Harry stop for a second. He made his way towards her. 'Is this chair free.' He tried to smile. Meave's head shot up, she looked at Harry with puffy eyes. 'No..' she whispered. Harry nodded and remained standing. 'Are you waiting for someone?' Meave shook her head. 'No.. Annalise.' She mumbled before she stared crying again. Harry placed a hand on her shoulder. 'You see her too?' Harry whispered. Meave looked up again. 'You do too?' She wiped a few tears away with her hand. Harry nodded. 'What is she doing?' He than asked, he couldn't see her this time. 'She's smiling, just smiling.' She mumbled. Harry pictured Annalise's smile. He remembered how her dimple would show, and what feeling he would get of it. Peace. 'Is she saying anything?' He then asked, hoping Meave could hear Annalise talk. But she shook her head. He kind of excepted it, she didn't talk when he saw her. 'No. She just smiles.' She placed her head on the table again. Harry looked at her, he realized he wasn't the only one who's nothing without Annalise. 'I will you help you. Your plan, I mean.'

'How's Malfoy doing?' Hermione asked, for some reason she cared about him now. 'Good I think. He spends a lot of time with this Ravenclaw girl. I don't remember her name.' Pansy replied. She, Hermione and Meave were in the room of requirement, planning how they could get revenge on Bellatrix. Hermione looked down, like she was sad or something. 'So what's the plan? How do we beat that women's ass?' Pansy stood up, passing around the room. They didn't call Bellatrix Annalise's mother anymore, they agreed she didn't deserve that. 'I have no idea.' Meave breathed, she had no ideas. How do you get revenge on a murderer? 'Great then I can go.' Pansy walked towards the exit of the room. 'Wait, Annalise wouldn't give up. She would fight until she couldn't fight anymore. That's exactly what we're going to do. Fight until we won.' Hermione yelled, hoping it would stop Pansy. 'Yes or till we get killed.' Pansy added, they both looked at the first year now. 'Harry said he would help.' She whispered.
'Uck Potter.' Hermione rolled her eyes at Pansy's response. 'Got a problem mudblood?' Pansy snapped walking towards Hermione. 'With you? Always.' She snapped back. They got really close to each other now. Pansy rolled up her sleeves while Hermione put her hair in a ponytail, ready to fight. But before one could hurt the other Meave screamed. 'Stop, now!' Both girls turn their heads towards the first year. 'Think of Annalise. She wouldn't want you to fight each other.' She added. It was the truth, Annalise wouldn't have wanted that. Pansy rolled down her sleeves again, Hermione just looked at the ground a little ashamed. 'Now I want you too to apologize to each other.' The first year demanded, like she was older than them. 'No way, I'm not apologizing to a mudblood.' Meave stared at Pansy with the same look you expect an older woman would give. It worked. Pansy rolled her eyes, she reached out her hand to Hermione, waiting for her to shake it. She did, for just a second. Then the two broke contact and stepped away from each other. At least they apologized. 'So what's the plan?'

He didn't know why he was there, he just needed to be there. Draco made his way to the entrance of the graveyard. The graveyard where Annalise was buried. He quickened his pace to get Annalise as soon as he could. He knew exactly where she was buried. He had chosen it. Her grave was near the end so she wouldn't be in the center of everyone. He knew she didn't like that. In his hand he held flowers, daisies. Her favorite.
His heart broke a little when he arrived at her grave. The last time he has been here was at her funeral. His heart just wouldn't allow him to go, not until now. He placed the daisies near the gravestone. The gravestone where her name was written, she was past. The grave set it in stone. She wasn't coming back, as much as Draco wanted she just wouldn't.
He cleared his throat before he started speaking.

'Hi Annie. Its me, Draco. Do you remember me? I'm not the angry one anymore, and I'm sorry I ever was. I'm sorry for everything I said or did. I didn't want you to get hurt, but seeing you with Potter made me so furious. Now I know it wasn't your choice. He said you needed to do it, or else you would be killed. You did it, and still you're not with me. It's not fair. I miss you so much. You did the right thing, saving Harry. You never choose yourself do you?' A small laugh escapes his mouth.
' kind of reminds me of a girl at Hogwarts. Her personality is similar to yours, maybe that's why I like her. I'm sure if you would still be alive, here with me, you would have loved her. I hope you can see me from above. I hope you know I'm sorry. I hope you will forgive me one day. I love you Annie.' He stood up again slowly walking away while tears streamed down his cheeks. He really missed her.

(I'm sorry that it's so short.)