৹ chapter - 6

The month of March is going on. 4 months have passed. Jungkook is sitting on the bank of the river with a dry look and a cold feeling. Count On the number three stairs.His exam is at the tip of the nose. He have to study all day and night. As a rule, jungkook finished reading every morning. Then come to the river to meet with the delicate nature. Sometimes he is bored and sometimes he think about someone with a shy face. The one who had lost, giving him the letter and never met him. Will he ever match? Will he ever come? jungkook regularly read the letter everyday. Slowly feeling that there is an other entity in him. The entity that sits deep in every girls and boys heart with the feeling of love. Complete with original winter cloaks. Earlier Jiya had given her final exam .so she is now free. she is shivering in the bone chilling cold of the cold wind.

"You?"Jungkook looked.
Jiya smiled softly and said "what?".... immediately jungkook said again with anxiety, "mom is getting sick again?"... Jiya hugged jungkook's side and said "no, nothing happened to mom"...

Jungkook gasped and said "mom does sewing work all day. She looks at one side seats in one place, that's why there is so much turmoil in the body, getting week. Tell father to take mom to doctor. Father will not listen to me."....
"well"jiya said.....

The two looked across the river. The guest Bird fair is there. Thrilling attractions, seeing so many birds filled their heart. The area is full of chirping Birds........
Suddenly Jaysuk said to them in a hoarse voice from a distance, "Would I take sheet or sweater for you two from the market?"
Jungkook was shocked to hear this. People get stunned for a while when they get something unexpected. jungkook's situation is the same. He can't find a way to express his happiness. His Nerve cells have stopped. Nature fades in the heat of winter, but it seems that spring is on its way. He quickly answered, "Father, whatever you like, take for me"... jungkook throat trembled with happiness. Jaysuk felt that trembling voice.He had got his punishment for hurting such a pure soul.Despite being so beautiful,no one could fault jungkook.No immoral act was committed by this boy.Jaysuk is in conflict with Jungkook .Misbehaviour does not come like it used to. He quickly left the place.

Next morning....

Jungkook and Jiya left the house to school. Even though the sun rises, Winter remains in cold. Both wore new sweaters brought by Jaysuk. Jungkook could not hide his emotions. When he got the sweater from Jaysuk, he cried in front of his father. Jaysuk left the house unprepared,he came back late at home......

Fields of the right hand side. The dew on the tips of the rice plants is sparkling in the sunlight. Many are preparing to cut paddy with accessory in hand. Rhe smell of fresh rice in the air. Suddenly Jiya shouted, "Hyungie, Jimin Oppa."

Jungkook breath stoped. At the moment, his chest started to panic.He looked back following Jiya gaze, Jimin is coming here on a busy foot. jungkook said, "not even a moment here".... after speaking jungkook started walking towards the school. Jiya is surprised. But she did not rule on this. Jimin is coming back and fourth. jungkook chest was shaking non stop.....

Jimin is standing in front of a big tree in a worried manner. Most of the leaves have fallen of the tree due to the dryness of the winter. Winter is the worst season for Jimin. Winter sit on Nature in the form of extreme dryness, which cannot be tolerated by Jimin. It keeps getting cold, he whole heartedly believes that winter is the epitome of harshness, bitterness and sadness. Then jungkook was walking so fast that it feel like he was trying to run away. Jimin did not progress, he let jungkook escape. Myung said Jungkook is afraid of many people. So Jimin standing under a big tree beside this lonely field. jungkook will return home through this road, if he can talk a little then.

Jungkook walks stifly. Lips dry with fear, wetting the lips with the tongue again and again.Jungkook called Jiya in a low voice, "jiya....."...

Jiya looked. jungkook looked around and said, "I am afraid; he is standing in the middle." Jiya said with extreme annoyance,"Then what happened. will it?"....

Jungkook did not speak again. There is no use of talking to Jiya. Then jiya is very angry for not paying attention to Park Jimin. jungkook always walks with his head down. so he could not see Jimin. Jiya saw from a distance, but this time she did not tell jungkook in advance. she got excited thinking what will happen when Jimin stands in front of jungkook.

The distance between jimin and jungkook is only a few hands. Then jungkook discovered the presence of Jimin . the veil of jungkook is pulled up to the eyes quickly, shivering with fear and shyness. A musclening voice called out "Kook..."

Jimin took a few steps forward, shallowing the scene with full lips. jungkook left jimin in behind and moved forward.Jimin looked shocked. Jiya said, "tell me, I will tell"..

Jimin took out a letter from his pocket. Then he said in a pleading tone, "please give it to your brother, I will leave Seoul tomorrow afternoon." Jiya took the letter with a smiley face, then she said "hyungie read your previous letter everyday."

Jimin's lips Curld into a smile. Jiya ran towards jungkook.Jimin did not follow. As soon as Jiya came jungkook got up," what are you talking about ?what would happen if someone sow? why are you not thinking about our mother?"...
Jiya was silenced by jungkook's crying voice. Did she really overdo it .Jiya lawyerd her eyes and walk quietly home.Jungkook was not told about the letter.

Jungkook carefully walked into the middle of the field. He remembered while tearing tomatoes. he thought in his mind, why did he come? what did he want to say? jungkook mind became anxious to know.

"Hyungie ,I will say something" jungkook looked shocked. Jiya had scared him with her sudden arrival. "say."...."you will not be angry, right?" jungkook narrowed his eyes and said "I will not do it."Jiya gave the letter given by Jimin and Said"Jimin Oppa's letter .He said to give it to you."....

Jungkook quickly took the letter and opend it,

Dear Kookie Petal,

Four monthes passed. In four months, there was not even a moment's rest. But there was a sky falling in my mind. The dream of almost every house boy in Twilight is to bring you home as their wife. So I was afraid all the time. If anyone picked you up in my absence. I left with three days time, just to see and know.Will you wait for me? You have to wait still your exam, then I will come to your mother with my mother and father. I will request her to marry me after you finish your studies. Then I can be very calm. Now suffering from uncertainly. I can't write well today. I have written some letters. Not a single one was to my liking. Please adapt.

The end

Park Jimin.

At the end of the study, jungkook came to the river as per the rules. 3 letters in hand. Two are Jimin's and one is written by him. The layer of fog is so thick that it looks like mountains of fog are standing in front. A boat crossed the mountain and came to the peir. jimin was on the boat. jungkook's pill was shuttled at the sudden incident. His legs do not have the strength to escape.Jimin said to jungkook in a mewling voice, "I am forced to come, I will leave this afternoon.Myung said you sit on the bank of the river every morning, that's why I came."

jungkook's chest is heaving with fear. what will happen if the mother sees? 0r someone else? leaving the letter he had written on the stair to muster some courage. Jungkook ran home. Jiya just watched with big Eyes. Jimin got down from the boat and took the letter in his hand, opened the fold got only one line."what my mother will said.I will do that." Shadow of sadness fell on the face of Jimin. Jiya was curious to know what is in the letter, but it did not reveal.Jiya just said"Hyungie thinks about you everyday.".....

_______________________________

Thank you ....
The next part will maybe contain Kim Taehyung...
Your author....(Tanju)