8

Maura and I went grocery shopping  after we went clothes and shoe shopping. She could probably shop all day and not get tired. She definitely likes name brand and very expensive shoes and clothing more than I do.  I was shocked on how much she spent.  She told me sh3 tries to shop twice a month. She use to shop once a week until Jane and othere told her she shopped too much.  I could agree with them on that. Jane  had encouraged her to donate or sell her clothes. Especially since she shops way too much . It seems they spend way too much time together. Paisley is my best friend and I don't spend as much as time as they do together.  It's not healthy but each to their own drum. We had finally woke up after we made love.cMaura and I took a quick shower and got dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top before we made dinner together.

At the Barnett's home... We had a lovely baked potato with broccoli and salmon for dinner with two glasses of wine each from a wine from Everlasting wines . When I bought wine on line,  I didn't know it was from Maura's family winery. I love the wine her family makes. Jane tells me Maura will eventually give them a card to use in their name that will give them a discount to her businesses . I wasn't expecting that. She tells me Maura is notified but not what the person buys. She has always done this for family and friends. She also donates items for silent auctions and to charities. 

We decided to make this for dessert tonight.

It was something we saw on line. 

Paisley: I  have a few more cases for you if you're interested in taking them.  One will take a sometime to do. You can use my investigators and paralegals to help you.

Jane: I would love that.  I am guessing you don't want me to do them for free.
Paisley: It's up to you but my employees need to be paid.
Jane: I will make sure they are paid. I will go with you tomorrow in one of your vehicles if you don't mind since you have court and appointments tomorrow.
Paisley nods her head before we go to sleep after we made love.  This lady is like any Rizzoli when it comes to sex.
Author's note. Photo above chapter is Carol's garage.