46

Carol: Maura today was a busy day in the community centers. I understand why you chose to work the clinic.
MauraDC f Dr: I still struggle with it. It's best I work in the clinic instead. Now you get to see why there is a need to offer free clinics. Did you do any surgeries?
Carol:No I scheduled them to be seen by Maria or Thomas to be evaluated before I do any surgeries. Paisley text me she won the case. Tony and Jay was being bombarded with questions why this case was even having a trial. Her client called Tony an ass hole.
Maura: I am happy she won. You ready to go back to the house and we will switch vehicles and take my Bentley to the grand opening? It's only going to be opened for a few days before Christmas.

We left to my home with Jennifer,  Clayton and Samuel following us.
We finally arrived and this place was packed. We were the last ones to get in. My cousin, Captain Josefina Raymund inform us of that anymore people allowed in would be violation of the occupancy maximum. She stated she had counted every person inside when she came to pick up their dinner order for the fire station. Maya and Stella had to wait outside for their station orders to be ready. An employee would have to bring it out to them.

Anna: Welcome to Goldies. I am glad you made it inside.  I wasn't expecting this much of a crowd. Maura, I had to send two employees to go pick up  more food that we needed to replenish as well as ingredients and other items. Your family is upstairs.
Maura: Congrats on your opening. This has never occurred in any other opening in Sacramento.

We went upstairs to be with my family and my other security guards. On the way, I said hello to others I knew.
Jane: Maur your lucky you got in. I see Stella and Maya and a few others I don't know waiting for their food outside.
I told then what you all wanted . The waiter said it would be twenty minutes before our food would arrive.
Maura: Paisley Congrats on your win today.  I understand you are going up against him tomorrow in a case against an county employee who works at the courthouse.
Paisley:Thank you. The jury has been picked already by Jane's associate. We have to leave here after we eat so I can go through the recent information that James gathered. This one I may have to work harder and it may have to continue after Christmas. James found all the information before he and Lupe took off for vacation.

We started sipping our alcohol beverages and conversing with other members from my family.