36. Reena

PRESENT

*Note*- Everything from here will be in present tense that is from Aadhya and Aarnav's wedding onwards. Everything till here was in past.

All the functions were done and tomorrow was the wedding finally

All the functions were done and tomorrow was the wedding finally. It was a destination wedding in Udaipur so only few people were invited. If it wasn't Bhaiya's business people it would have been more less people. Everyone was made to stay in a seven star hotel and the wedding decorations attracted everyone's eye. The place was so huge and decorated like a royal palace. After a long time I was in a wedding who is so close to me. I loved our weddings and who doesn't even love Punjabi weddings? They are such a vibe.

My phone started beeping.

"Hello."

"Remember our deal?" He asked.

"What deal?" I asked searching for my bangles.

"I get to see you first." Vijay said.

"Yeah I remember... I'll send you a picture once I get ready."

"No I mean in real."

"Vijay be practical. How can you see me in real? That too you wanna see me first."

"I'll be waiting outside your room."

"No please if someone see's it can be a problem. I don't want to create a scene on the wedding day." I said.

"Okay I'll find something."

"Okay but please don't do anything foolish."

"Yeah fine, I'll go now I have to pick my parents from the airport early in the morning." He said.

"But your parents...." I didn't speak further.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing, I am tired... Let's sleep."I said and hung up.

*Morning of wedding day*

After having shower, I went to Aadhya's room who was getting ready.

" Aadhya, can I talk to you for a second."

"Yeah sure." She said and stopped her make-up.

"Vijay's parents are invited?" I asked.

"Of course, what makes you think I'll get married without them!" She let out a laugh.

"I heard bhaiya talking to his manager yesterday that Vijay's parents should not be allowed in the wedding so I thought...." I stopped.

"What rubbish! We already had a discussion on this long ago." She said and picked up her phone.

"Hello! Come to my room now." Aadhya said.