THREE

(This is tomorrow's update cause I'm too lazy to stay up until 12a.m.)

Beyoncé's POV

"We did it Bey, we finna turn this whole industry around," Y/n said as he sat down next to me on the couch.

We were at his house, celebrating the launch of our first collaboration in business. It had been a long time coming, with my perfectionist tendencies and Y/n's occasional procrastination, but we finally did it.

"How do you think it'll do?" I asked.

"I'm honestly blank, but it'll work out. It always does," Y/n replied confidently.

"I bet-" I started, but we were interrupted by Y/n's phone ringing. He glanced at me before answering.

"It's Dana," he said, putting her on loudspeaker.

Dana is Y/n's manager, responsible for managing everything from his acting career to his businesses and accounts.

"You and Bey were made for each other. When I tell you that, I'm not just saying it. Y'all done sold out," Dana exclaimed excitedly.

"Stop playing," Y/n replied.

"I swear on my aunty Y/nn, the website crashed for a minute, but after we got that fixed, it was like the floodgates opened. A hundred percent profit and not even a single item left," Dana confirmed.

"That's crazy. Listen, we'll talk about the next move soon, aight?" Y/n said.

"Okay, congratulations, you two," Dana said before ending the call.

"Thanks, Dana," I replied.

With that, Y/n cut the call and pulled me into his embrace.

"You and I make a better team than you and Shawn," he remarked.

"Says the man who didn't want this divorce to happen," I teased, smiling.

"I was just tryna be careful, look out for my girls," Y/n explained.

"Your girls, huh?" I chuckled.

"You know you and princess is mine," he said with a grin.

"I love the sound of that," I admitted.

"Now that work is done, what's next?" Y/n asked.

"You know work is never done. Now we work on the next project," I replied.

"That's crazy. Let's go on vacation," Y/n suggested.

"We just came back from vacation three days ago," I reminded him.

"It don't feel like it though," he countered.

"How about we do something cute, something relaxing, like one of our little dates we used to do?" I suggested. "We could do pottery, painting, mini golf, a spa day, disguise ourselves and go somewhere, have a picnic, wine tasting, star gazing, or we could just have a movie night."

"You've been thinking about these, huh? How did you come up with so many ideas so fast?" Y/n asked, surprised.

"It's just things I've seen couples do, and I've never done some of them, so I just wanna try," I explained.

"Okay, how about we do one of your ideas once a week? I can find us a pottery class to go to today. How's that sound?" Y/n suggested.

"I love you," I said, peppering little kisses on his face as I made my way onto his lap.

"I love you too, baby girl," Y/n replied.

Lord, why didn't you just let me meet this man first? Why did I have to waste so many years in a marriage with Shawn?

TEXAS HOLD 'EMOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara