Chapter 18

"Where should I take you, Miss Moon?" Dino asked after Jiyoon got down of the car and walked inside the school.

Eunji was so busy looking at the big school campus that she almost didn't hear Dino's voice. "Huh?" She looked at him.

"I asked, where do you want me to take you?" Dino repeated his question.

"Oh." She looked down and grabbed her chin while thinking. "To be honest, my body is breaking. I want to sleep."

"Then, to your house?" Dino removed the hand brake to turn the car.

"Yes, it's the best." Eunji yawned and removed her glasses to clean them. "Will you also pick me up?"

"I'll pick you first before Miss Choi." Dino smiled and drove the car.

"I feel bad for making you go through this."

"That's my job."

***

"Where does she train for badminton?" Eunji asked as the car stopped in front of the school.

"In school." Dino removed his belt and got out of the car. He opened the door for Eunji and she went out. "This school is also known for the sports and special trainers that come to train the students."

"I see." Eunji got out and closed the door. Dino went to the back of the door and opened the trunk. He took out a big badminton kit and closed the trunk.

"Let's go." Dino put it on his shoulder and was about to go but Eunji stopped him.

"Wait, I'll take it." Eunji held the bag.

"But it's too heavy." Dino said and shook his head.

"I'm used to this much weight." Eunji snatched the bag from him and wore it on her back. "I just have to go to one of those buildings?" She pointed at the stadiums visible even from outside.

"Yes. You will see badminton written in one of them." Dino nodded. Eunji nodded back and walked to the gate. "She is Choi Jiyoon's caretaker. She will go instead of me." Dino informed the guard there. "Her name is Moon Eunji."

A female guard checked Eunji with a detecting machine while the male guard was writing the record. "You can go."

"I'm here till the class is over. Contact me if there is any issue." Dino worriedly said.

"I will." Eunji bowed to him and walked inside. There were many buildings and it felt more like a hotel than a school. She had the urge to go inside but controlled it to do her job first.

"Hey, you kid!!" Eunji heard someone's voice but kept moving because that person said, kid. "The girl in the green sweater, stop!"

Eunji was wearing a green sweater.

She turned around to see a man walking toward her. "Who are you? Which school are you from? Why are you here?"

"First of all." Eunji pushed back her glasses and fully turned to him. "I'm not a kid."

"Tell me your school name." The man took his clipboard and opened his pen.

"Like I said, Mister. I'm not a kid, which means I'm not a student which means I'm not in school which means I can't tell you the school name." Eunji tilted her head and stared right into his eyes.

"Then who are you?" He squinted his eyes and crossed his arms.

"I'm Choi Jiyoon's caretaker." Eunji crossed her arms. The man started to laugh.

"You think I'll believe you this easily?" The man scoffed. "Choi Jiyoon doesn't have a caretaker. I don't remember a woman with Choi Jiyoon."

"Then your memory sucks." Eunji rolled her eyes.

"Ha!" The man couldn't believe his eyes and threw his hands in the air. "The audacity of you to come in the grounds of OUR school and roll your eyes on ME? IN FRONT OF THE PRINCIPAL??"

Eunji closed her eyes and made a disgusted face. "Please speak slowly. Your salvia is flying in the air."

"GET OUT!" The principal pointed his finger towards the gate.

"She is right." They turned to the voice and saw Jiyoon walking to them. "She is my new caretaker."

"Your dad never mentioned me about her." The man glared at her.

"Because it's her first day and I don't think my dad should tell you everything, Seungkwan." Jiyoon grabbed Eunji's arm. "Let's go inside. I'm getting late."

"I'm complaining to your dad." The principal rubbed his eyes.

"Whatever. Let's go." Jiyoon pulled Eunji but she didn't move. "What are you doing?"

"Bow and apologise to him. Your behaviour was rude." Eunji demanded. The principal's eyes went wide and he looked at her.

"No, it wasn't." Jiyoon frowned and shook her head.

"I said do it." Eunji glared at her.

"It wasn't." Jiyoon glared back with crossed arms. Eunji grabbed Jiyoon's head and made her bow her head. Eunji also bowed. "What?!"

"We apologise for our rude behaviour. I'll make sure to inform you of changes in the future." Eunji also bowed. Seungkwan just stared at them with a shocked face. "I didn't know about your position in the school. I also apologize for my earlier behavior."

"Miss Eunji!" Jiyoon whined.

"Do it." Eunji applied pressure on her head.

"Ugh!!" Jiyoon groaned and bit her lower lip. "I'm sorry, Seungkwan..."

"I don't think you should address your principal with his name." Eunji looked at her, their bodies still bent forward.

"I don't care. He is my dad's friend." Jiyun also looked at her.

"He is your dad's age and also a principal." Eunji moved her hand down to Jiyoon's neck and pressed it. Jiyoon flinched in surprise.

"Sorry, Boo."

"You forgot mister." Eunji slightly pinched her neck.

"Sorry, Mister Boo!"

"Properly."

"Sorry for my rude behaviour, Mister Boo."

"Good." Eunji nodded and let go of Jiyoon. She looked up at Seungkwan. "We will get going."

"You know that hurt right??" Jiyoon looked at Eunji while holding her neck.

"Quit whining and let's go. You are getting late." Eunji grabbed Jiyoon's arm and dragged her towards the stadium.

Seungkwan had his hand over his mouth the whole time. He was so shocked and surprised that he went speechless. He couldn't even say something back to them.

"Seung-cheol got his hand on the best caretaker this time."

; UPCOMING ...

"Do I look like I'm a lazy person?"

"Yes."

"Well, thank you for the compliment Miss Jiyoon. No water till we reach home now."

"NOT FAIR!"

"Did I just see a person rejecting Choi Jiyoon?"

︿︿︿︿︿

Double update cause someone said yes for double update :)