9 - Racing

@Ginnythompson

Liked by charles_leclerc, landonorris, notjennifermarcus and 166,678 others 

P2 for my love and a good result for Ferrari, let's keep pushing. ❤️

View 2,124 comments 

@User68 They are so good together

@user1 thanking this women for Charles content. 

@User57 could have gotten P1, Lando was being a massive dick.

        Liked by notjennifermarcus 

@charles_leclerc

Liked by Ginnythompson, carlossnaiz and 190,995 others 

Good result. Let's keep pushing and winnnnnnn 👊🏻

View 3,678 comments 

@user46 he's  so fine, what the hell 

@user67 I think I love him 

  Ginnythompson reply; back off he's mine. 

       charles_leclerc reply; I am, no need to traumatize the fans . 

           Ginnythompson reply; BIG WORD ALERT. 

@landonorris 

liked by Ginnythompson, charles_leclerc and 919,678 others 

First win of the season, many more to come. As my friend would say "Vamos!"

View 2,789 comments 

@User45 did he kiss that girl?

@user34 thank god he didn't spin out on that last lap.

@user56 AHHHHH HIM, CHARLES AND MAX ON A PODIUM!!! 😍

I thank god that Lando hasn't appeared at my work. The kiss has stayed in my mind quite a while and to be honest, and I don't want it to. I saw his first win of the season, all from the start, pushing Charles out of his way and his cocky radio after his win. "Ah, back in the swing of things."  really Lando? He also has no right looking that good on the top step, with his hair a mess and a smirk resting on his lips. I swear his smirk is permanent. 

Qualifying was good for Lando, getting P2 behind Charles. Max was a close third, with him only trailing Lando by a few milliseconds. The start was chaotic with Pierre spinning out in the tenth lap, throwing debris everywhere but also getting Lando closer to Charles. The battle between the two lasted quite long, with Lando finally getting past on the 19th lap, by pushing Charles, making him back out. After that he sped off leaving Charles to fight for P2 with Max and George on Max's trail. 

You could see the pride in his eyes as the British anthem played, his looking down at the many McLaren workers and engineers. He did his normal champagne pop, sticking out his tongue for the cameras but also making sure not to break his own trophy. Charles looked happy on the podium with the other boys but Ginny called me afterwards to tell me her thoughts. 

"Lando can be such a massive, massive dick!" I hear her sigh and continue on, not letting me get a word in. "like it was clearly Charles' racing line, but nooooo, he had to barge in and take the win from him." Ginny of course went to the first race of the season, wanting to see Ferrari take the first win of the season after they had the fastest car in testing and qualifying with Carlos getting P4, finishing in that spot. 

"Yea, he can be a dick." I mutter back to her. Charles pips up and starts complaining in the background. 

"Quel rouge?" [what red?] her voice gets distant as she speaks back to him. I place my phone down, placing it on speaker so I can pull my dinner out of the oven. "Il a été très ennuyeux aujourd'hui, j'en conviens." [he was very annoying today, I will agree.] she replies softly to his angry comments. 

"Tell Charles Lando was being a dick today and, ummmm... I'm sorry." the words tumble out and I can swear ginny smiles as she relays the words to him. 

"Thank you Jen." he replies, yelling the words so I can hear him clearly. 

"Rouge, pas dans mon oreille!"[red, not in my ear!] Ginny giggles. "No, no! Back away Charles!" I hear the tell tale signs of play fighting. I sigh and grab a plate to fork my lukewarm pasta onto. 

"I'm gonna eat, so I'll see you later?" the commotion stops and Ginny replies back, breathless. 

"Yes, text me." she giggles again.

"okay, see-" the line goes dead as she hangs up on me. Yes ginny, it must be very hard being married to the love of your life and him actually loving you back. And him earring millions thanks to one race. 

Love is a sore spot for me. The one guy I said 'I love you' to, turned out to only date me to get closer to Ginny. After that, over almost never said the damaging words. They never seem to help, only hinder your life, putting so much pressure one that one person that you love so dearly.

Ginny says I love you all the time to me and Charles, but i've only said it twice back to her. She cried the first time. The second time, she ran away calling for Charles to 'listen to this!' 

Word like, hate, promise and love are too damaging to say aloud. personally, I have never used hate, only promise twice and love to my family and Ginny when I can. My throat seems to close up when I speak the words, my brain telling me to never over react my feeling to a certain person. People have said I need to lighten up more and stop being do serious, but i've never seen a problem with it. 

Ginny knows I love her and won't push me to say it back. Many men have tried to push me, but only one made me say it. Looking back, he was a disgusting boy who only had time for me when it was convent to him. I really don't understand how the words came out of my mouth. 

Sex is different. You can have passiont sex, meaningless sex and just sex to feel. I've found that my sex falls under meaningless to most guys, most guys being two. I'm not the best at sex and I won't try to sugar coat it. 

Lando's probably really good at it. 

Really brain? Did you have to go there? Anyway life has been extremely boring since the one shiny moment between me and Lando. He probably hates me. 

Right? 

~~~~~

Hey you guys 

sorry this is short and a bit boring, BUT THINGS ARE COMING!!!!!

Also thank you for commenting and voting, it makes my week. 

Love you all 

What do you think will happen next? Comment! ~~~~>