CHAPTER 31 -|IT'S FRUSTRATES ME!|

(Continuation Of Same Day)

At a busy café, the tension between two people was palpable as they engaged in a heated conversation.

"What are you saying? Do you have any idea?" the man spoke with simmering rage.

"I mean it. Everything I'm saying right now, at this moment," the woman replied, refusing to back down.

"This was your golden opportunity, and you're coming up empty-handed," the man said, his voice tinged with anger as he pointed his finger aggressively.

"I'm sorry, but I tried to search everywhere. I couldn't find them," she explained, her voice faltering slightly.

"Sorry?" The man's disbelief was evident as he clenched his jaw hard, his bones twisting with frustration. "Just sorry—"

He paused, closing his eyes momentarily to regain his composure. "I need those fucking auction papers," he said, his impatience evident as he got up, breaking a coffee cup in frustration.

Rubbing his face furiously with his hands, the man contemplated deeply, while the woman stood up and apologized to everyone with a forced smile, signaling to the part-timer that she would pay for the cup.

Placing one hand on his hip, the man thumped the table, his frustration evident in his voice. "You know, it was the golden opportunity you could ever have. I hoped you'd be smarter, not so stupid as to come back with disappointment. You had four whole days to find those confidential papers. He wasn't at home for freaking four whole days—neither his father nor his uncle. You could have found out if you had been a little more sincere or faithful to our plan. But it seems like it's time to split up, and you go back to your orphanage while I work this out myself."

"No! Actually, listen to me—" she started, moving towards his chair.

"Stop touching me!" he snapped, pushing her away, garnering attention from the other patrons once more.

His gaze fall on the person who had been staring, he delivered his words with a rude edge. "Are we talking about your daughter, you uncle? Absolutely fucking not," he spat out sharply.

Then, turning his attention to the others, his eyes widened in frustration. " And What so with you, boiled sperm? just fucking focusing on your morning coffee, you morons?"

He looked back at the woman  "I put my fucking faith in you," he reminded her bitterly.

"And I precisely, in a very strict manner, searched every room and their studies too. There wasn't even a single clue. I know it was our golden chance, and I did everything in my power," she defended herself.

"Power? You call that power? You just needed to handle those stupid women, and you could have manipulated them at any time. There wasn't a single man of wisdom present, unless..." he trailed off.