CHAPTER 32 -|NOW THIS COMPLETE YOUR LOOK|- PART 1

VOTES TARGET - 1K FAST

NEXT MORNING,

The chaos was evident throughout the palace as everyone was busy with preparations for the reception. Although the reception was supposed to be held at the main Emporio hotel, the preparations within the palace were equally extravagant.

The entire palace was adorned with garlands, flowers, and all kinds of sparkly, fancy decorations, resembling a wedding house. Well, why wouldn't it? It was the reception of the Chauhan family's eldest son. Regardless of the circumstances and whatever might be happening behind closed doors, it was imperative to the Chauhan family to present a united front to the world and officially welcome their daughter-in-law.

they had to show the world that they accepted their daughter-in-law. Now, that world included the maids and house helpers too.

They too should officially respect their lady, making it necessary.

"First, go and check if Thakur Ji (God) is well-dressed," Rajmata instructed one of the helpers, who nodded and went to check.

"Please spare us a minute, Rajmata," a voice chimed in. Rajmata turned around and smiled. "You seem very busy, My lady. Do you need any help?" Abhi asked with a warm smile.

"Arey, Abhimaan beta, it's you," she responded warmly as he touched her feet for blessings. "Yes, we have all the time for you," she added graciously.

"Khamaghani, Rajmata," he said, getting up and adjusting his trousers.

"Please, don't use all these formalities. Just call us aunty; we would be grateful," she said to him.

"Why not, Your Majesty?" Abhi said teasingly, then chuckled.

"Enough with your two-minute jokes!" Rajmata exclaimed with a warm smile. "Aunty! Just call us 'Aunty'! By the way, did you happen to join Suhani's clubs?" she asked, showing keen interest in him and waiting for his reply.

He began speaking, "No-"

But stopped as a feminine voice echoed through the hall, piquing curiosity. "Bhabhi sa?" said Suhani, coming inside and removing her gardening gloves, which she handed to the helper.

She stepped in front of both of them and inquired, "You were saying something?"

"Whoa! My lady, you are looking so fresh this morning, like, uh, wait, let me think of the right words to phrase-" Abhi said, looking towards Suhani with admiration.

"Yes! A rose! A rose amidst the nettles to me," Abhi exclaimed dramatically, charming Suhani with his usual flair. "Are you, by any chance, reversing aging?" he whispered to Suhani in a playful tone.

Suhani responded, "Astonishing! Totally amazed, Abhimaan! You almost got me. You did your homework perfectly before coming here!" with a wide smile, while Abhi chuckled softly.