CH 1 PAGE 3

To say your hangover was bad was an understatement, you were downing water left and right, head mostly on your desk, ignoring the glances you got from the android- Connor who sat near Hanks desk, a man you had given so much shit to just as much as you did him.

You groaned lifting your head up.for a brief moment to write the final words into the paper that you had to turn in. Eyes blinking, keeping them wet and not dry out.

Fingers lazily and slowly pressing on the keyboard.

"You again?" Hank asked as soon as he noticed Connor. Connor turned his gaze quickly away from you towards Hank, blinking a few times before his eyebrows raised, lips turning upwards just an inch. "Hello lieutenant." The polite response made Hank huff.

The moment being ruined by flower, exiting from his glass box as he pointed in his office. "Hank! In my office, now!.. you too [name]!" With the mention of your name you snapped your tired eyes up towards your employer. "The fuck did I do?" You called out, huffing as you spun your chair around standing up and sluggishly following Hank in, Connor not far behind you. Curiosity as he scanned his system.

↓SOFTWARE INSTABILITY ↓

His eyebrows furrowed, that was happening to often whenever he looked at you, further intriguing his curiosity.

You stood besides Hank, slightly slouched. Doing nothing special, rolling your eyes at fowler when he turned the heat of his anger on you.

"And you- come into this place smelling like shit not to mention the time you've been showing up at-"

"I got here early –" you interjected before fowler gave you an unimpressed look. "You got here three minutes before Hank did"

"Yeah, early" you nodded in conformation causing Hank to shake his head. You kept your gaze on fowler. "You helping Hank with the deviant cases." Fowler demanded causing you to straighten your posture as Hank let out a small 'ha'

"Woah!" You said, opening your arms slightly in a 'what the fuck' sort of way. "What did I do to deserve this? I don't wanna work with Hank- let alone a fucking android." Fowler let out a sigh, shaking his head and pointed towards the door of his office. "Fuck, this shit sucks." You grumbled walking past both Hank and Connor.

Like a child you huffed, going back to your desk and sitting down while grumbling, your eyes following Hank as he did the exact same thing as you did, walking over to his desk sitting down on his chair, huffing like a child. The only difference was that Hank had an android trailing after him like a puppy.

You scoffed to yourself, no longer feeling as sluggish as you did earlier, you clicked on your computer once more, printing out the papers, grabbing the papers, piling them together neatly before walking over to Hank and slapping it down on his desk.

"This is?" He asked, not minding how you butted i on his conversation with the android.

You gave it a few pats "paper, information." You said, grabbing one of the sheets and shoving it in his hand. "I spent nights, blood sweat and tears over this work, read it." You leaned on his desk. Ignoring the look from the android, another one of curiosity that you've been getting often from the droid.

Hank out it away scowling slightly. "I'm not reading that-"

"I'm about to fucking fight you Han–" you snapped your attention to Connor who had made a noise to get your attention, motioning to the paper. "May I see it?"

You waved your hand. "Knock yourself out" you said grabbing the sheets of paper and slapping it on the desk he had claimed, you aimed your finger at Hank. "You're a dick."

"Oh, quit you whining."

Uh oh, work place violence 😰

(Unknown if I like this but I wanna finish this so badly😋 obviously not edited😣)