CH 1 PAGE 4

You had decided to take your lunch break, you had only been there for less then an hour and yet, the androids eyes never seem to flicker away from you, staying persistent on paying full attention towards you and what actions you were doing.

The flicker of his LED would turn the three different colours, blue, yellow, red then back to blue, like a cycle. Quickly avoiding your gaze when you'd suspiciously looked towards him he'd go back to asking Hank questions, though the man seemed grumpy whenever the android would continue with the conversation before abruptly ending it only to continue on once more.

So, finishing what you were doing rather quickly you got up from your chair, logging out of your computer, hands patting your back pocket where your wallet/grabbing your bag and making sure your purse was in there before continuing on to head out for your much deserved yet also no much deserved lunch break.

Now the only problem was where in Detroit you wanted to eat out at.

You continued your lil strut out of the DPD ignore the shiver that ran up your spin, the feeling of those same lifeless eyes scanning over your body.

You pulled the casual worn out shirt down more, hoping to cover more of your figure.

You left through the doors, shoes tapping on the footpath leading to your car.

Your door creaked, groaning with time before plopping yourself I side on the slightly torn driver seat.

You let out a sigh, the familiar smell seeming to calm your nerves as you pushed your key in the slot, twisting it a few times giving the engine some time to warm up to get it started. Like clock work your olden car finally started up, buzzing to life.

You took a moment to scan your car, generally uneasy, still feeling the eyes scanning your body, the sinking feeling in your gut of something bad that might happen in the near future, as if it was foreshadowing what would happen.

Nothing looked out of place, a few burger wrappers here n there, a lottery ticket or two, a few candy wrappers, some crumbs and the familiar Pepsi stain on the middle backseat closest to the right seat. You let out a calming breath, nodding to yourself. Knowing you were out of the limelight, if that made sense? You didn't know, thinking to yourself as you pulled out of your parking lot, spinning the steering wheel around before continuing onwards. Thoughts running around your head.

"I need some tunes.. I'm getting too paranoid again." You grumbled the last bit, reaching down to play around with your radio, making sure to look at the road while twisting the nozzle for the speakers.

As it played some random country song that made you huffed slightly, yet you were lazy, both hands already on the wheel as you twitched the stiff wheel around as you turned a corner, heading for a store to find something to eat and snack out on

And what better place to get unhealthy, possibly expired food then a knock off gas station with a rude employee?

You parked your car to the side of the road, closest to the abandoned house, letting your car door creak open before taking a step out, having to go across the road just to purchase something to eat that will- hopefully- give you food poisoning to let you off of work.

"Knowing my luck I'll have to work from home.." you grumbled, crossing the street without looking just to get the the store in hopes of finding a questionable meal.

You searched along the shelves, looking at the stale sandwiches, the weird looking wraps and the holy grail. Dry hotdog with bacon bits. You swore you almost floated towards it like how Disney character floats towards pie.

Your hands immediately snagged the hotdog, looking at it in its little cardboard white tub through the clear packaging, you side stepped over to the freezer, opening it up and grabbing the peach flavoured Monster energy drink before heading on o er to the counter. Ignoring the judging stare you got from the cashier as he ring you up.

"That'll be 16.78" the bored tone of his voice, barely even Paying attention to what you, instead he watched the TV above as you placed 17 dollars on the counter. Which he boredly slide into the cash register, not bothering to get your change out for you. "My change?" You asked curiously as he slowly looked over at you.

"It's 22 cents?"

"Does it look like I give a fuck, give me my change."

With that being done and frankly unsaid, you left the store, already ripping into the dried store bought hotdog. Ignoring the rubbery textures, fingers crossing that you'd get food poisoning as you walked across the street, right to your car that was park- as said before in front of a run down house, you placed your can on the hood of the car, using it as a table as you opened the tab with two fingers. Using the liquid to make the dry hotdog go down easier.

One, two, three big bites of the dry bun and meat mixtures, feeling it clump in your throat. Patting your chest to get it to go down easier as you cleared your throat, finishing it in one last bite, rinsing and repeating as you used the monster energy to lube it to go down faster.

"Now that was a 5 star meal right there." You chuckled flicking your tongue over the underside of the back bigger teeth in the back, getting the breading out.

As you went to open the driver's side of the door, you furrowed your eyebrows, turning your attention to the abandoned house behind you. Hearing the sound of a shout and an extremely weird feeling.

!SABI'S YAP FEST!

(The timelines are gonna be off just by a lil bit so I apologize 😣 BUT but but but but does anyone know those real gross looking hotdogs you'd find at a servo(gas station for you Americans) with the weird bacon bits and badly melted cheese with the questionable looking mustard that leaves you gripping your toilet walls for hours? I LOVE those hotdogs with a passion, pair a slushie as the drink and it's perfection😋)
P.s Unedited.