CH 1 PAGE 2

You groaned, the crust between your eyes made you slightly irritated as, wiping the flacks away as you twisted and turned your stiff neck, trying to get a bit of feel into it.

Gritting your jaw as you glanced over at your phone, before letting out the sigh, getting up to grab yourself a glass of possibly expired orange juice.

Opening your fridge, ignoring how bare it looked as you grabbed the jug, grabbing a glass from the bottom shelf before pouring yourself a glass, leaving the jug on the counter, not bothering to put it back.

Your hands wrapped around the glass, twisting it to avoid the chipped part of the rim as you gulped the liquid down before cringing at the sour taste. "Yeah, definitely expired." Muttering under your breath before continuing to drink it due to the sheet desire of wanting something cold running down your throat that wasn't Detroit's foul tasting water, You put the cup in the sink moving towards your bedroom, yawning as you neglected to take a shower, instead grabbing a few pieces of clothing and giving it the sniff test, having to throw one or two shirts in a hamper before you found one that smelt okay-ish and put it on.

You did the same thing with some socks, carefully collecting the not so bad smelling ones then grabbing them off of the floor, one being plain black while the other one had a SpongeBob print on it before grabbing your torn sneakers and fitting them on your feet, you didn't seem all that bothered when you looked in the mirror, tidying up your bed- or in this case couch hair, checking your teeth while you were at it then shrugging.

Checking the time once more, only five minutes had past, you stepped out of your apartment after grabbing your keys, phone and wallet/purse before leaving.

You felt like some type of Disney person, just a more poorer version of them as you walked south of your apartment, in no rush to lock your door or to head towards the elevator.

As soon as the elevator doors closed you breathed in threw your nose before almost gagging at the stench.

Someone tooted and it smelt like expired tuna😞

You covered your nose not so discreetly, giving the old lady and the what seems to be 21 year old a filthy look, ignoring the android that was helping the old lady out as you were the first to leave the elevator.

You jiggled your keys around, acting as though you were a principal walking past a classroom that was in a test, the keys clattering against one another as you made your way out of the run down complex, jamming the car key into the hole before twisting it, the old small blue car door creaked as you opened it, squeaking when you had hopped in and then closed it shut.

One, two, three, four, five tried it too for the old thing to start up, manually you used the joystick to back out of the car park before pushing the joystick forward as you twisted the steering wheel and continued forward. Your clearly old car not blending in with the newer models of the card. As you pulled into another lane, wrist twisting as you turned down your turn signal while turning.

"New record! Finally appeared on time-"

"Shove a dick in it Gavin." You grumbled as you set your stuff down, looking out of place with your slightly filthy clothes as you set your stuff up, despite being away from the man's desk, a good twenty-two feet away he still came over, wanting to be a thorn in your side.

You rubbed your temples, trying to ease the hang over that slammed into you every so often, you groaned, moaning in slight pain as you slightly opened your left eye to watch gavin  leave. Once he sat at his desk you closed your eyes again, leaning back in your chair as you kept the urge to be sick down.

"Excuse me?"

"Fuck no, fuck you, fuck off." Wow, such great customer service skills, let's try that again shall we?

The person, or thing, stared at you curiously, the LED light on its head flashing a colour before speaking up again in a quieter tone once it scanned your well-being. "Excuse me, but I'm looking for Hank Anderson's desk" the android ask again, seemingly pleased when you didn't tell him to fuck off.

You need your hands away from your face staring up at the android as you slowly pointed to hanks desk  towards the left, not even a few steps away from your own area before going back to wallow in your own self pity about your hang over, burying your face in your hands silently while groaning.

The android, Connor. Stood still Infront of you, scanning over you once more as his LED flashed from blue to yellow then to red before going back to blue.

SOFTWARE INSTABILITY↓

Connor furrowed his eyebrows, scanning his software system for the problem only to find none as he moved away  to go sit at hanks desk, humanoid eyes slowly shifting towards you from time to time.

Should've definitely used your customer service voice😣