CH 1 PAGE 5

Did you really have to act upon your feeling? The sinking feeling that seem to bounce around on the inner of your gut, or maybe that was just the questionable food you had ingested?

You pushed the wires fence aside, noticing the somewhat freshly cut edge to it. Your hands pushed it aside, being careful not to cut yourself on the sharp wiring. Grumbling as you continued to get soaked by the on pouring rain.

Hands now slightly muddy as you pushed off of your knees, as quietly as you could you bounded up to the door, being careful of the creakiness of the porch floor boards.

Slowly your hand reached for the knob, ear pressed against the wood to hear the muffled voice.

You pushed the wooden door open slowly, with the intentions of peaking, only to be caught as the frame croaked at the movement, metal worn and rusted causing the noise.

"...I'm the clown for the party... Is this the right address?" You tried playing it off but quite clearly that wasn't working...

Alarm bells started ringing as you noticed the knife in the hands on the rather roughed up looking android, a dead animal that looked charred and unsafe to eat placed on a plate In front of a little girl, a woman stand off to the side, the nervous demeanor on her as she glanced between the other android and you.

Ralph's LED flickered from red to yellow and back to red, hands shaking, looking straight at you. "A human... Ralph doesn't like humans.." he spoke, now slightly jitter, gripping the blunt knife more tightly as you took a step in- which was the wrong move to make, causing him to become more stressed. "woah, aye... Can you get your knife away from that little girl?" You asked curiously, noticing the frightful look displayed on her features.

The androids LED flickered from red back to yellowq then red again, like a cycle, his program slightly wonking up.

Kara was mainly focused on Alice, only briefing scanning over you.

SOFTWARE ERROR!

SOFTWARE ERROR!

The knife in Ralph's grasp loosened as the door behind you closed by itself. The dialogue continued, Ralph glancing anywhere by Kara's Alice's or your directions, eyes scanning the ceiling, floor, walls, table, the corpse of the animal and the bugs around the place. "Ralph went through a lot of trouble so the little girl can eat.." he sounded as though he had gotten disciplined by a parent for eating paint or perhaps a Lego piece.

You looked confused, obviously not knowing the full backstory about what had happened and what was currently going on at this exact moment.

"That's okay Ralph, but me and Alice has to go.." you furrowed your eyes brows, staying as a silent spectator. Not wanting to interrupt the scene that was unfolding- you hadn't even heard the sound of the police cars pulling up, Kara however did- a new sense of urgency to get Alice and leave at all cost, ignoring your presence.

You felt as though this was some kind of cowboy show down, or in this case, cow-android? You snorted at the small joke you made in your head, it being lame and bland yet still brought you a tiny bit of joy.

"Hello? Is anybody there?" That familiar monotone voice had you ducking down before looking back up at the three, motioning for them to shoo.

Sure one was a deviant while the other two human(or what you assumed to be) most likely on the run from the DPD, you yourself being apart of the police department, yet you were on your lunch break so it didn't count. So, you shoo'd them.

"I'm coming in!" Connor, the same android that had eyed you creepily announce, firmly as you quickly got on the floor in a 'draw me like one of your french girls' position, though the position mads you feel a bit awkward, it was only an android.

"... Detective [Name]?"

"Yes?"

"Why-?"

"... This is my house??" It was infact, not your house and he ould definitely tell with how your heart rate spiked up at the lie, nervousness making the heart thump against your rib cage.

"No it's not."

"😡"

(SABI'S YAP FEST 🗣️

Having to push back the time that the DPD arrives a minute later after you've entered the house but now it doesn't really make sense but that's okay 😋

Short page 😥

Not edited😓)