prologue

logan and kyra have been best friends since they were toddlers, it was bound to happen. logan's mum and kyra's mum were best friends since they were teenagers, logan's dad didn't stay around for long though, when logan's younger brother turned 2, their father was nowhere to be seen.

luca, logan's brother, had been closer than ever with his mother when she was diagnosed with lung cancer and logan didn't know what to do, she spiralled into a hole only kyra could pull her out of.

she got worse after her mother passed away, and used football as a way to cope. One thing led to another and many years later she had a son and was playing in the world cup alongside her best friend at just 21 years old.

when kyra made the move to melbourne victory, logan decided she would move to manchester united. it was the biggest opportunity she ever had until she met jude bellingham, they started dating and after a few months she fell pregnant.

It wasn't until that point that they realised they weren't meant to be together forever, but their child would still be a part of both their lives, and they would remain friends. obviously, it was hard for them as they were both still teenagers and rising stars in football.

after having her son and having a total of months out, she was back, and she was ready to play better than ever. this was the time she met alessia russo.

alessia and logan got along like two peas in a pod, and after months of playing together and hanging out, logan developed feeling for said girl. usually, logan was confident when it comes to dating people, but now she had a son and couldn't bring herself to bring alessia into his life.

until an international break comes around, and while leo and harper are rolling around on the ground together, mini talks some sense into her.

so, she decided to put herself out there and talk to alessia, which worked until it didn't. they had been together for 6 months and logan didn't want alessia to feel pressured to be in leo's life, so she did what she thought was right and broke it off.

they didn't really talk much after that, until the world cup comes around and both alessia and kyra transfer to arsenal. with logan's manchester united contract running out, kyra decides it's the perfect time for them to play together again, it just so happens that arsenal offer logan a contract that includes her son as well as her brother to become a photographer at the colney.