five

It was officially Logan's first game as an Arsenal player, although she didn't know if she'd play, she was ecstatic to be in a club with her best friend again. Logan and Alessia still hadn't spoken about the kiss, and it was obvious that Logan had no plans to.

Alessia understood due to given circumstances but couldn't help to be a little upset. She had put herself out there to try and get her girl back but ultimately, they both knew it was too soon for both girls.

Unfortunately for Alessia and Logan, this game was against their former team, Manchester United. Logan knew the two teams would be playing against each other at some point, but she didn't expect it to be so soon.

When the team was warming up, Logan didn't know who to pair with but luckily enough, Steph walked over to her and the two started warming up together. Steph and Logan had been close from the national team as Steph was like a big sister to Logan when she first debuted for the Matildas.

After they finished warming up, the teams walked into the tunnel to begin lining up. Logan may not have been starting but Less was, so as she walked out to the sub bench, she grabbed Less's hand and squeezed it softly.

As soon as the match started, every time Alessia touched the ball, the Man Utd fans would boo. For every single touch and Logan was starting to get really fed up.

In the 14th minute Stina scored, initiating a celebration. That was until Leah Galton scored in the 27'. It wasn't until the 59th minute that Logan got subbed on for Stina.

Logan knew she wanted to play as well as she could. The crowd was roaring with a mix of cheers and boos, but that only gave Logan more adrenaline. She stopped for a moment when passing Alessia reminding her to ignore them before continuing to her position.

As the match kicked back off, she was getting booed every touch as well, but she ignored it. It wasn't until the 74' where Arsenal made a break and Logan sprinted to get in a space in which a pass could be to her, when Steph passed a ball up past Logan eluding a further sprint until she made it in the box and shot.

She scored, against her former team. She ran over to the Man Utd fans and put her hand up to her ear before turning around letting her new teammates jump on her.

The game ended 3-3.

...

@loganclay

°••

•°•

•°•

(pretend emily is logan)••°

••°

loganclay thank you gooners, tonight was a special one and i'm so glad to experience with the fans. a dream debut.

author speaks
sorry for the shorter chapter also don't be a silent reader !!