OC BIO

Race: Human

Home World: Dantoonie

Name: Elijah MacMar

Age: 28

Hair and Fur Color: the darkest shade of black to ever exist.

Hair Style: Thick, full head of long dreadlocks (that reaches his upper back, with silver and black viking-like Chinese and Scottish hair beads)

Thick & natural hairstyle:
Front and side parts looks like and is inspired by Senko-san's hair, while the back is done in a half man bun fashion with it reaching his upper back, with silver and black viking-like Chinese and Scottish hair beads. That make his hair look like loose and flowing dreadlocks.

Skin-Tone: coco brown

Eyes: Russet Brown

Face type: an oval shaped face that sports a straight forehead, sharp angled eyebrows, a button nose, natural lips, and square chin.

Facial hair Style:

Teeth: straight & white

Voice: deep and soothing (very nice especially with his accent)

Thick Accent: Scottish-like

Body type: well toned and fit with a hairy chest, and abs along with other muscles. (like the fit American Actor: Jonathan Majors's fit body)

Height at: 5'6 (he's a runt)

Gender: male

Sexuality: very, very straight

IQ Level: 300

Personality:
Hyper intelligent, independent, cunning, loyal, tough, fearless, quick thinking, honorable, very humble, humorous, observant, laid-back, carefree, down-to-earth, responsible, adventurous, caring, loving, calm and cool understand pressure, lovely to be around, patient, introverted yet fun.

Likes:
his family & friends, truly helping people, reading, his blasters, technology (and making them), sparing, helping out others, kids (he's good with them and is a big softy), and having fun.

Dislikes:
cheaters, jerks, betrayers, the sith, the jedi council, the jedi code, when innocent and good people or his family are in danger , and being stuck at temple.

Force Abilities Beside his very Strong and almost unnatural Dark side and basic ones:

1.Battle Meditation

2. Force Heal

3. Control Minds

4. Force Cloak

5. Projection

6. Deadly Sight

7. Moving Meditation

Martial Arts: Chun-Fu (smiler to Wing Chun in the real world, but in this universe: is a mix of Echani, Shon-Ju, K'tara, K'thri, Teräs Käsi, and Zama-shiwo

Lightsaber Style: The Way of the Fox (a mix of Form 2, Form VII, Form XX, Form III, Form V, Form 7, and Form 1. With drawing a lot from the deepest deeps of the dark side. Which means it requires a lot of focus, petitions, and strength for it.)

Old Home Temple: The restored Jedi temple on Dantoonie

New Home Temple: The Jedi temple on Corisant
-------------------------
(Clothes)
*Battle Mask*