Chapter 1

(This part is brought to you by Elijah, doing his own thing while a smiling Lop joins him)

-Coruscant

3rd POV.
In one of the lower levels of the giant mega city. Elijah can be seen in one of the dark alley ways. While looking out the passing people, when suddenly he saw who he was looking for. A male Rodian who was holding onto a silver pendent.
When the he walked by the alley, Elijah quickly grabbed him from behind and dragged him into the dark. Before holding him in place with the young man's hands over the Rodian's hand and arm. "I believe you have something that doesn't belong to you" Elijah remarked before bring the arm he was hold up that held the pendent. While thw Rodian was scared out of his mind.

One Moment Later

3rd POV.
"Thank you master jedi, thank you, this is the only thing I have left of my son" said a pink skinned middle aged Twilek woman. After she was given the pendent by Elijah who smiled and nodded. "I am happy to help, take care and be safe" he replied with a nod before leaving her home. While the woman waved goodbye as Elijah headed to his ship, The Ebon Hawk. Before flying off to the surface when suddenly he was joined by his secret wife, Lop. Who came and sat on Elijah's lap with a smile. While he smiled and accepted her passionate kiss on the lips.
  When they they separated, they chuckled, "I saw we out did ourselves. We helped seven people in one day as we should" Lop said. "You know it, we're jedi, it's what we're supposed to do" Elijah replied. It was then, he was getting a holo call from the Jedi temple. So with that, the two chuckled, as Lop got off of her man. Before he answered the call, as Mac Windu came up.
"Elijah, where are you?" He asked in an angered tone. "You know where I am, out helping the people. You know, the thing that the jedi are supposed to do" Elijah replied while unfazed. As he could sense that Mac was getting angrier at this. Before calming down, "return to the temple and to the council at once" he added before hanging up the call.
"Hmm, you really pissed him off there, babe" Lop said as she joind Elijah. Who shrugged, "ha, he's always angery, nothing new there" he replied. "Yeah, but he seemed extra mad just now" Lop added. "Even so, it's nothing to worry about honey. *kisses Lops hand* Alright, lets hed back, the council awaits" Elijah continued as Lop giggled in response. Before they headed back to the Jedi Temple.
There, Lop snuck out of the ship, and after Elijah headed to the council chamber. Where all of the menbers waited for him. While feeling judgment from them, as Elijah smirked. "Hope I didn't keep y'all waiting" he remarked. "Hmm, we've called you here to discuss your actions after coming here" Mac replied. "You've been here for ten years, now, and you going out into the public. Has gone on long enough" Ki-Adi-Mundi added, as Elijah looked at him and smiled. "You mean not help the people as we should....haha, I'm sorry but that's a no can do" he said. While feeling the air get tense.
  "Elijah-" was all that Yoda said, as Elijah held up one hand. "I will not be lectured by someone who didn't care when his family died. *to everyone else* and unlike the other jedi here, I'm not threatened or intimidated by you or the world. Now if you excuse me, I'll be on my way" he said as he turned and headed to the doors. But stopped and looked back, "don't waist my time with such foolishness again" he added before he headed out. While the council members felt his tramendus power at that moment. Making them feel uneasy, as they began decussing and arguing on what to do with him.
----------------------------------------
To be Continued.......