Chapter 4

(This part is brought to you by Elijah meditating with Allette floating around him while giggling)

-Dantoonie, Magne Estate

3rd POV.
In the dojo of the estate, Lop stood before Elijah with their lightsabers drawn. With them circling each other in their defensive positions. As the Magne siblings and parents looked on with wonder and anticipation. Before Lop made the first move by rushing at Elijah. Who blocked each of her lighting fast strikes with ease with both of his lightsabers. Before locking blades as they smiled at each other. As Elijah began pushing his wife back with his fast and precise strikes. Which she was blocking with grate effort, untile Elijah leg swapped Lop. Causing her to fall in her back with her husband pointing his right blade at her. As she sighed with a smile and deactivated her lightsaber.
  "I yeeled" she said as Elijah  smiled, before deactivating his own lightsabers, and helped her up. As the two looked at each other and chuckled. While the Magne siblings ere amazed by the dual. When suddenly, they were all joined by someone that Elijah remembered all too well. "Master Crosser" he said in surprise as the elder human smiled.

Mini Timeskip

-Dantoonie

3rd POV.
"So you left? with your...wife? who is also a jedi?...hmm" Tajin questioned. While he and Elijah stood out on the front yard of the Magne estate. With Lop and the others looking on from the holo cameras. "Yeah, and we are truly helping the people without restraint from the council. While living free as a couple" Elijah replied. As Tajin smiled and nodded, "just be careful on tour decision making, and remember what I thought you" he said. "I know, our actions have consequences. No matter what they are" Elijah answered with a nod.
"But none the less it is good to see you again Elijah. I am just sorry that you had to leave the order" Tajin added. "Same to you master, and it's alright, some things were not meant to be" Elijah replied. As the two nodded and caught up some more one lost time.

Meanwhile

-Space

3rd POV
On board Anakin's Star Destroyer while he and his fleet were in hyper space. He  was on the bridge, looking out the window. When he was suddenly joined by Ahsoka, "master, I've been listening to local chatter. And they are speaking of two jedi helping people and taking down crime lords. With green and black lightsabers, I think they could be Elijah and Lop" she informed. As Anakin turned to her, "where?" he asked. "In and around the Dantoonie
system" Ahsoka answered.
"Then we will head for there, those two are considered top priority at the moment for the council" Anakin ordered as Ahsoka nodded in return. Before they looked out into hyperspace, with the young Torgruta wondering why they left, and how it will end for everyone.
----------------------------
To Be Continued..........