Log 4 - Day 25 ?:?? - System Rebooted

<<Signal Restored>>

. . .

<<Systems Rebooted>>

. . .

<<Systems Online>>

. . .

. . .

Log 4 - Time: Ȩ̴͍̫͇̀̍̓͊̓̿͑͌̃͋R̵̢̖̘̩̰̩͇̂̃́̆̆͜R̴̢̢̟̮̳̱̥̳̙͙̾͂́̀̀͂̀̐̀́͂̚̚͜͝O̷̫̦̩̖͚̗̔̂̊͆͆̄̒̅͘̕͘R̵̹̼̖͖̼̻̹̈́̓̌͗̽

<<Video Feed Online>>

. . .

. . .

<<Static>>

. . .

*Leo sitting with back towards camera*

Click Clack Click Clack Click Clack Click Clack Cl-

Beep Beep!

*Leo turns around with an alarmed expression, hand open wide if he needed to smack something or someone*

. . .

*Leo giving out a relieved sigh noticing the camera was on*

"Oh? The device's up and running again?"

*Leo stares at the camera for a while then stands and walks to grab the camera*

*Leo picks up the camera, inspecting it*

"Hm. I wonder why the device suddenly stopped working?"

*Leo puts camera down and crouches inside the frame vision of the camera*

"Donnie, are you sure your tech is working?"

*Leo taps on the camera a couple times then turns around*

"Well, since you're already recording, might as well show you what I found a while ago."

*Leo walks back to the spot where he was sitting and picks up an object off the ground*

*Leo walks back to the camera and shows the object clearly to the camera*

*It reveals a plank of wood*

"I found this while scavenging around the prison dimension."

"And I thought there was only metal around and Krang technology."

*Leo stares at the plank in his hand for a while*

*Leo slowly rotates the plank, continually staring at it and observing the details*

"Oh! Looks like I spaced out."

*Leo starts to snicker, laughing at the irony*

"Ah well. Nothing really happened lately except for me just lounging around and making some precautions. Man, since when did I become Donnie?"

"I might want to add a bit more precautions juuuust to be safe."

*Leo holds his chin with his free hand and holding the plank to his side like a skateboard*

"Maybe I can take some of the Krang technology and program it as a trap or a security system?"

"But again, I'm not a genius."

*Leo turns around and walks to a corner, picking up a long object. It was a metal bar. It Leo walks back into frame then starts swinging his metal bar. Leo does some poses and swings the bar around more*

*Leo stops swinging and stares into a wall, muttering his thoughts out loud*

"If I found that wooden structure in here, is there more stuff like that? But mainly, where did they come from? Krang usually uses those metal or pink squishy stuff as their technology."

*Leo flexed his hand. His stripes and pupils started to glow*

*The camera shows a new scar on Leo's right arm as he flexed his hand.*

*Leo raises his hand up, his stripes glowing up brighter. Blue sparkles formed around his hand, giving off a crackling sound*

*A thin blue circle starts to form as Leo traces it but it quickly dispels*

*Leo gives off a disappointed sigh, his glowing lessened until it no longer glowed.*

"Still can't make portals. Gonna have to work on that when I have the chance. But! It's still some progress considering I managed to trace a circle instead of tracing air."

*Leo shrugs it off*

"I'm going to keep working on it and get out of here. Those slimes are gonna have it when they see me leave without them!"

"I'm sure of it."

*Leo proudly says it with confidence*

"Well, I don't really have anything else to show you so I'm going to end this recording."

"And gotta work on stuff I haven't finished yet."

*Leo holds his left shoulder and moves it around, stretching it*

*Leo grabs the camera, giving a smile and a wave before ending the log*

<<Video Feed Ended>>

<<Signal Disconnected>>

End of Log 4