Log 5 - Day 29 ?:?? - Leonardo Hamato

<<Attempted User Login Commenced>>

. . .

<<Scanning User>>

. . .

. . .

<<Scan Complete>>

. . .

<<User Permitted>>

User: Leonardo Hamato

Welcome, Leonardo Hamato

. . .

. . .

Log 5 - Time: Ȩ̴͍̫͇̀̍̓͊̓̿͑͌̃͋R̵̢̖̘̩̰̩͇̂̃́̆̆͜R̴̢̢̟̮̳̱̥̳̙͙̾͂́̀̀͂̀̐̀́͂̚̚͜͝O̷̫̦̩̖͚̗̔̂̊͆͆̄̒̅͘̕͘R̵̹̼̖͖̼̻̹̈́̓̌͗̽

<<Signal Reconnected>>

<<Video Feed Online>>

. . .

*Leo's face pops up onto screen, looking rather excited*

"Guys guys guys!"

"You'll never believe what I found!"

*Leo looks to the side, grabbing something out of the view*

*He pulls something back into the view, excitedly showing it to the camera*

*What was in Leo's hand appears to be a normal katana*

"I know it seems stupid but in this place, it's actually quite hard to find something like this!"

*Leo gives the katana a swing*

Leo was quite happy to have something familiar in his hand. It provided some comfort in this deserted place along with the Krang that hunted him daily, torturing him.

Considering he didn't have anyone to talk to since he was the only one who went into the prison dimension along with the Krang

*Leo unconsciously gripped onto the katana harder, his smile turning more into a sad smile*

"Oh, I also found a couple more weapons."

*Leo reached out for his side, rummaging into something. He pulled out what appeared to be some weapons*

*Leo placed them down, spreading them out to identify it easier. There was a twin sai, nunchaku, a traditional wooden staff, some kunais and shrukins and a kusarigama.*

"Hm. That makes me curious. What is it like to use their weapons? Surely it can't be that hard. Right?"

*Leo grabbed the twin sai, holding it incorrectly at first then adjusted it to a more proper position with the help of seeing Raph use it often*

*Leo jerked it around, uncomfortable with how he has to swing in this position. He preferred having a sword-like figure in his hands as it was easier to swing it around without much discomfort*

"Ah. Whatever, this is Raph's thing. Not mine. He'll deal with these."

*Leo stabs the air, letting out a playful tone*

"Rawr!" *Leo stabs the air again, stabbing it like he had claws of a cat*

"Haha! Has Raph ever thought of that?"

*Leo takes off his twin sai and throws it out of view and takes the nunchucks*

"I remember Mikey used to hit his head a lot swinging this around at the beginning."

*Leo throws a part of his nunchucks over his shoulder and the other part in his hands. He jerked his hand with the nunchucks in it, sending the other part flying past his head. Leo gives it another swing over to his other side and swings it to the front*

"Ow!"

*The part of the nunchucks hit the back of his head. Leo held his nunchucks down, rubbing his head.*

"Damn. That hurt."

*Leo held his nunchucks up, flinging it away*

*Leo walks towards the pile of weapons, grabbing the kusarigama. Leo gripped onto the handle of the weapon, the chains dangling. Leo's expression was rather confused, staring at the dangling end. Leo jerked uncomfortably with the handle in his hand, the chains swerved abruptly towards Leo's face making him flinch back and releasing the grip, sending the kusarigama flying.*

—CRASH—

*Leo twisted his sides to turn his head  towards the sound, his hands positioned silly as he was too busy trying to figure out what just happened.*

"Euughhh boi."

*Leo turned back to the camera, his face practically saying 'No one saw that'*

*Leo stared at the camera, lost in his thoughts*

*Leo suddenly had a stupid grin. As if he was going to say something stupid*

"Maybe I can show you around the dimension! But that's stupid. Buuut I need some scraps too..."

*Leo frowned but as usual, his desires took him over*

"What's the worst that could happen?"

*He shrugged it off*

"It's official, I'm gonna give you a very exclusive tour around the dimension!"

"And I better make sure to get that nice shiny five stars on my review."

*Leo grinned, grabbing the camera*

<<Video Feed Ended>>

<<Signal Disconnected>>

End of Log 5