Log 6 - Day 31 ?:?? - Leonardo Hamato

<<Attempted User Login Commenced>>

. . .

<<Scanning User>>

. . .

. . .

<<Scan Complete>>

. . .

<<User Permitted>>

User: Leonardo Hamato

Welcome, Leonardo Hamato

. . .

. . .

Log 6 - Time: Ȩ̴͍̫͇̀̍̓͊̓̿͑͌̃͋R̵̢̖̘̩̰̩͇̂̃́̆̆͜R̴̢̢̟̮̳̱̥̳̙͙̾͂́̀̀͂̀̐̀́͂̚̚͜͝O̷̫̦̩̖͚̗̔̂̊͆͆̄̒̅͘̕͘R̵̹̼̖͖̼̻̹̈́̓̌͗̽

<<Signal Reconnected>>

<<Video Feed Online>>

. . .

<<Static>>

*Leo's face pop up. He moves his face away from the camera, revealing a dark dull background in the corners which was mostly mixed with shades of gray and black.*

"Welcome. Welcome to the Prison Dimension. Home of the Krang. Here we are, at the very rare, hidden, mystical place, where have none have ever found. Therefore, I shall be named as the one who was the very first man who has found this place."

*Leo said, pointing up with an amused tone. Leo's voice was raspy and he had a bunch of brand new scars but Leo didn't seem to mind it.*

"I shall have my name written and printed through the history and the top world achievements. And I have every right, as I am to have solid evidence before your very own eyes!"

*Leo dramatically spread his hands out, completely covering the camera view of the background. Leo chimes back in shortly after, holding his chin.*

"Yes, I shall admit, the place may as not be as fascinating as you guys have wished or thought buuuuut,"

*Leo protested, raising his finger up again to show he was still speaking.*

"It's better than one of those boring common places those humans brag about."

*Leo pouted, looking away.*

"Oh! As you guys might have noticed, there is no land in the view. Just some objects and buildings floating around."

"Might as well thank the low-gravity for that! Wait no. Slo-Movity! Yes, thank the Slo-Movity for that."

"Now... what should our first destination for our very first exclusive tour be?"

*Leo looked around but there wasn't really much to see at all.*

"Aw shucks, I should've probably thought this one through."

"Well, might as well show you this for now."

*Leo jumps towards the came– well, more like slowly float towards the camera and grabs it. Leo plants his feet onto the debris beneath him and rotates the camera to the other side of the dimension.*

There was a huge mess of debris. Scattered debris, parts, crumbs, and remains of structures all around. A glint of bright light flashed into the view for a split second.

*Leo adjusted the camera, revealing a flash of light again.*

Between the cluttered mess of debris, there was a ball of light that illuminated the dark dimension. The closest debris to the ball seemed to be circling around the ball of light like a scattered cyclone when looking directly at the center of it from a far distance.

It was quite a nice sight to see. It brightened parts of the metal debris sides that was exposed to the light, reflecting the light off and creating a quite dull but vibrant color and the shape that the debris created with the ball as it's center made it quite satisfying to study. It was like a very well detailed art that the artist conveyed his feelings or experiences into this art.

It was as if the artist was trying to say,

'When the world seems to fall and crumble, everything spiraling out of your reach, everything you once had receding into dust or torn apart like papers, unable to grab a grip onto something, slipping off with ease, there will always be a glimpse of light in the darkest places. Yet it seems so far, yet it's barely within' your reach but not quite, yet it seems so beautiful despite that, one day. One day, that light will grow, eliminating the darkness and reach out for you.'

*The camera slowly floated away from the ball of light, slowly inching Leo into view.*

*Leo was staring at the orb of light, letting himself freely float and mesmerizing the view.*

*After a while, Leo abruptly did a backflip, positioning himself to more of a standing position and turned around to the camera.*

"Well, I'll take it that you're done with this view."

*Leo pointed behind himself towards the light. Leo did a some kind of swimming thing to push himself towards the camera. Reaching out, Leo grabbed onto the camera, placing a foot onto the debris.*

"Now now now, let's find some other eye candy for us to satisfy our spoiled little eyes."

*Leo opened his mouth to say some more when all of a sudden–*

—BOOM—

*Leo instinctively snapped his head to the sound, freezing up as he waited.*

The low boom echoed throughout the dimension, followed by another. And another. And another.

*Leo snapped back to the camera with a worried, frantic expression. Leo's arms lunged towards the camera, accidentally hitting the camera and attempting to catch it before it floated away. Leo tucked the camera to his chest. The camera's angle showed a part of Leo's plastron and Leo's face. Leo was looking up at something, grabbing onto something then shooting off.*

Leo was landing on each debris and jumping off to another until darkness loomed over in sight, offering a place to hide. Leo edged himself closer to the darkness, which was a wall of remains of a structure.

*Leo clutched onto the camera harder, looking to the side. His breathing was quite fast and Leo clamped his hand over his mouth as if trying to muffle his breathing.*

The sounds of booms was getting louder as if something was approaching closer and closer. Then a voice called out, echoing.

"̷O̸h̷h̵ ̸m̵y̸ ̵p̸a̴t̶h̷e̶t̶i̸c̵ ̸l̸i̸t̷t̴l̶e̷ ̷k̶o̷r̸n̶j̴a̶č̵a̸~̸ ̷W̷h̵y̴ ̷d̶o̵n̶'̸t̶ ̶y̵o̷u̶ ̸c̸o̸m̷e̶ ̸o̶u̴t̶ ̴a̷n̸d̷ ̴p̶l̶a̷y̶ ̷w̷i̵t̵h̶ ̷u̷s̷?̴"̴

*Leo's breathing hitched into a stop for a dead moment*

*Leo tensed up, pushing himself closer to the wall and making himself as small as possible. The camera was repositioned and only showed Leo's plastron. The echoing booms only got louder and when it sounded like it was beside us, the sounds stopped dead.

Time seemed to pass by very slowly. Seconds seemed like minutes. The silence was maddening.

There was a sound of something scuttling. Then it stopped shortly after. The booming stomps started up again, receding away.

*After the stomps were nearly out of hearing range, Leo quivered and let out a shaky relieved exhale.*

*Leo hugged the camera, letting out long exhales to collect himself. After a while, Leo pushed the camera away from him, clearing his throat. "Aaaand we're back my folks! Unfortunately, seems like we're having some issues!" Leo smiled, giving a nervous laugh. He wasn't used to being open about his emotions.*

"We'll totally get back to you guys!" Leo quickly said.

<<Video Feed Ended>>

<<Signal Disconnected>>

End of Log 6