The Beginning

(May contain Slurs and violence !!)

Henry Bower is a 16 year old Teenager with a badly cut 'mullet' he likes to call it. Henry is one of those kids who will bottle up all his emotions just to have them all spill out in harming of others. Henry has bullied this group called 'the losers club' since he could remember. Henry happens to have a group of himself, only containing 4 kids but they were close as ever. The group contained a kid named Reginald Huggins, though they just called him belch, and Victor Criss who they just called Vic. Then there was Patrick Hockstetter. Patrick and Henry were the closest of the group, having known each other since 1st grade. They often call each other little nicknames, Patrick always called him 'Hen' or sometimes just Bowers. Henry always calls him by his last name, but ever so often a 'Pat' could be mustered. Now all these boys are in 9th grade, Patrick having been held back 2 years.

3rd Person:
b e e p. beep. Beep. Beep. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP! BEEP!
The beeping got louder as he slowly woke up from the exhausting night he had. He groaned, rolling his head over to look at his alarm clock.

"Shit!-"

His eyes widened as he jumped out of bed, turning off his alarm. He was a few minutes late. Despite the rush he was in, he paused to listen for any movement downstairs hoping his loud ass alarm hadn't woken him up. He waited a second before sighing in relief. He quickly threw on a sleeveless shirt and glanced down at the pants he slept in, his jeans from yesterday. He shrugged and decided not to change them. He ran into his bathroom, and made sure his hair looked decent before he grabbed his backpack, slinging it onto his shoulder. He slowly crept downstairs and made his way to the door, glancing into the living room to see his dad still passed out on the couch from last night. He sighed in relief as he didn't wanna hear any stupid remarks from him. He left the house, making his way to school.

(Quick reminder that this is my first fanfic, so uh, tips would help !)