Henry's House

(May contain Slurs and violence/Abuse!!)

Henry arrived home around 7:24, he slowly opened the door, mentally begging that his dad was asleep. He slid into the house that was mostly quiet, other than the TV that was on in the living room. He glanced into the Living room, which his dad wasn't in. He stared for a moment before slowly walking to go up to his room before the silence was disrupted.

"Why are you home after 7."

He froze up, before slowly turning around to see his dad. "Oh, dad. I'm sorry, i got caught up with my friends." He shrugged. "I'm gonna, go up to my room." He turned around to continue his way up the stairs.

"Which friends?" He stopped him again.

"Oh, uh Victor and Reggie." He looked over his shoulder at his dad. "And Patrick." He mumbled.

"And who?" He took a step towards him, his fists balled up.

"No one. No one dad." He looked back up at the stairs.

"That Fairy boy, Patrick?? Hockstetter?!" His voice had begun to raise a bit, causing Henry to flinch.

"No dad, a different Patrick, Patrick.. Booker. Yeah." He nodded.

"Bullshit, I've met every family in this goddamn town Henry." He spat out.

"They just moved in last week." He glanced at him, nodding. He had begun to tremble as this didn't seem to be going nicely for him.

His dad grabbed the back of his shirt before throwing him to the ground. "You're gonna sit here and lie to me?" He yelled, kicking him in the side causing Henry to curl up, holding his side.

His dad undid his belt, sliding it off. He folded it once in his hand before beginning to slap the leather across Henry's side and back.

Henry held back his sobs and whines.

His dad stopped before kicking him again, also grabbing the nearest, empty alcohol bottle as he threw it at him, shattering upon impact against Henry's back. "Get me a beer Fag!" He went and sat in his chair in front of the TV again.

Henry groaned, slowly dragging himself up from the ground. He whined, slowly opening the fridge as he grabbed a beer bottle. He took it to hid dad before slowly walking up to his room.

He walked into his room, holding back all his tears. He slid a jacket on, opening his window then climbing out.