innocent -1

?? : gguk leave her you are gonna kill her....

Gguk : no way hyung she was trying to seduce you.....

Tae : gguk he is already bleeding too much leave him.... Please gguk....

After hearing tae's cracked voice he left that girl.... Lets go hyung...he back hugged him... I'm sorry hyung....

Tae  : its ok gguk lets go.....

(In car).....
Gguk : hyung are you angry with me...?

Tae : no gguk you are the most precious person in my life.... and gguk i already give you my everything so how can you even think about this that i'm gonna cheat on you....(he is almost crying).....

Gguk : (sobbing)  i'm sorry hyung for being over possessive towards you....

After seeing him cry tae pulled him in his lap..... And started kissing him softly no  tongue using or sucking you can say It's a kiss filled with love...after pecking his eyes... He started caressing his hairs.....after sometime gguk is sleeping in his lap....
Tae(pov) : even after Knowing that you overpossesive towards me but i  still love you like a crazy person........

After reaching home he carried him in bridle style and made him sleep on the bed after that he started removing his shoes... And he sleep while him tightly like someone is gonna stole gguk from him.......

At morning) :

Tae is still sleeping and gguk is talking with someone in phone.....

In call) :
Gguk : hyung i need her in my basement.....

Mark : jeongguk is everything okay...?

Gguk : nothing is ok hyung i want to kill her she tried to seduce my hyung..... (Shouting)

Mark : (sigh) ok i'm going kidnape her for you....

Gguk  : good and listen i want her at anycost....(smirk).. I'm gonna show her road to hell....

(Call ended)

Tae : gguk...

Gguk : yes...

Tae : come here.... (Rubbing his eyes)

Gguk's  morning view 🌝 :

Do you want this view🌚☝️--------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

Gguk : no hyung it's your time to wake up...
Tae pulled him and he landed on his hard chest......
Tae : ggukie i wanna cuddle please.....
Gguk : (sigh) ok.....

After that they were cudding with each other....

( To be continued) :_________________________

_________________________

Bye bye💜