stalker x stalker

Jk : wtf are you crazy.....

Tae: yes i'm crazy for you my little stalker.....

The other is busy marking him....meanwhile jk is hissing in pain....

Jk : you know everything from starting....?
Tae: smart aren't you....?(chuckle)...

Jk was confused.... Tae : you think that i'm prey and you are hunter.. But in reality i'm the real hunter..... (Smirk)....wanna see something......

Jk : first open hands or else i'm gonna kill you....
Tae : its my pleasure bun go ahead.....

After hearing this jk rolled his eyes.....do you want me to give you a perfect reason for rolling your eyes.....
He opened his hands... Before he could even say anything jk started running towards door..... But he hold hi wrist and pinned him in wall....and start whispering something on his ear...while brushing his nose on his bun's neck...where is your boldness.....? Why do you wanna se my boldness..? No cause you are looking cute now....(smirk)..... He pushed him on bed....first let me devour my prey.... Ok but first answer my questions....? (Sigh) okay...

Jk : you also stalked me right...?

Tae: you already know the answer....

Jk : since when you started stalking me...?

Tae : 5 years and 25 days....

Jk :(shocked) you started stalking me since i was a College student.....

Tae : hmm....mr hacker and i already know everything about you....bun anymore question...?

Jk : why did stalk me...?

Tae : our reasons are same...

Jk : don't tell me that you also put cameras in my room...?

Tae : of course i did.....

Jk : YOU ARE A ASSHOLE.....

Tae : you also put cameras in my room....

Jk kick him in his abdomen and he groaned in pain....fuck.. He groan in pain... Bun you are gonna regret  this later....no way i'm not gonna regret this....before he could catch him.....jk run from here....he enter in his hacking room...

Jk : he is crazy... (Smirk) but i like it...

Tae : do you want me break this door...?(shouting from outside)

Jk didn’t said anything... He sit on his Chair..

Jk : you want me right....? Then i dare you to enter this room.....if once you enter in this you can do anything with me.....

Tae : (chuckled) It's interesting.....

Jk : you Can't enter in this room....

Tae : oh really.... Be ready.. I'm coming....

He came infront of door and started typing something....

After trying few codes finally the door lock was open....
He enter in jk's hacking room....