Owned by him...

Kook was walking in college's corridor.. He hear some sounds.. He follow that sound he come infront of their storeroom he enter in that room he started looking around...he feel someone tap on his shoulder...he turn aroud and saw a man who was in his early 30s his breathe hitched after seeing...its must be a lie if he say the man is not the most handsome man he ever seen...

?? : what are you doing here...?
Kook : nothing...
?? : whats your name...?
Kook : jeon jeongguk...
?? : oh i'm kim taehyung...a new professor in this college....

Kook : so youre professor kim whom they are talking about...
?? : yes...
Tae held kook's wrist and drag him from that room....
Kook was confused after Seeing his Professor's behaviour... Like how can he held his wrist and drag him....
After coming infront of their Classroom  he left his hands...
Kook stared at him he was feeling like he was drowning in his eyes...
Tae placed his hands on kook's cheeks he caressed his cheeks....
Kook didn’t even tried to remove his hands....he lean in his touch...he feel something warm in his heart....tae cleared his throat and removed his hands...they both enter in class...everyone was looking at tae they were lost in his beauty....

everyone was looking at tae they were lost in his beauty

Tae come stand infront of them....kook also enter in class....

Peoples were looking at him with lust+hatred eyes

Tae look at his body he noticed...his hand fisted after seeing his clothes..he come towards him....

Tae : mr jeon you can't wear this type of clothes in my class...
Kook : mr Professor did you see their clothes they are Literally wearing clothes like slut....

Tae held his collar and puld him closer...
Tae : they can wear it but you can't  mr jeon (whispered)......

Tae left his collar and fix his clothes....
Everyone was looking at them with widen eyes...

Suddenly someone hugged kook from behind...
Tae's jaw clenched after seeing it...

?? : kookie how are you....?
Kook : jimini i'm fine... Kook was still staring at tae....

Tae : mr jeon and you both go and sit on your seats...

They both come and seat on on theri places....

Time skip :
they both were were in cafeteria... Someone called jimin he have some work so he left from there...kook was alone...he was feeling like someone is controlling him...he get up from chair...and started walking...he come in front of their old college's building.. Their college also have a old building which abandoned... He enter in that old building....someone was calling his name.. He entered in a old classroom..when he look at that room.. He want to scream but sound was not coming from his mouth....
They room was coated in blood... People’s painful scream was echoing in his ears he held his ears...room's floor was covered in lava... But the most confusing thing was his legs didn’t even burned after standing there...he tried to move his body..but he was feeling like he was peralyzed... He saw some peoples with black clothes their face and  full body was covering in that... They come and bow infront of him...he slowly  move his body and come out from that room...after coming out from that room.. His eye sight become blurry...everything become blank and he fall on ground...after we saw someone come towards him...it was tae he come here and picked him... He left from there with kook...

?? : sorry my liitle one but you deserve this punishment.....

Kook wake up in someone's room he wake up and saw tae who entered in that room...

Tae : so mr jeon are you ok now...?
Kook : yes mr kim....
He get up and sit on bed....

Kook : so mr kim why i am here...

Tae : jungkook i found you unconscious in college's old building so i take u here....

After hearing his name from tae's mouth he blushed and nodded suddenly his expression changed into a scared one...he remembered everything he held his ear...he was feeling like their screams are still echoing in his ears...tae become worried and he hugged him...

Tae : are you ok jungkook...?

Kook become calm after feeling his touch....he looked at him.... Their faces were close while crying he was looking more beautiful.. Tae held his face and placed his lips on kook's lips...kook didn’t react in kiss.. He didnt even remove his lips or pushed him..they stayed like this...suddenly kook phone ringed.. Kook come back to his senses he removed his lips...tae chuckled after seeing it....

To be continued
______________________

A/n : well what do you think meeting tae will be a good thing for him...?
Tae is gonna protect him from that cursed king...?
Or else tae is also a men of that king....?

Bye bye♡♡