Rules and Structure

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀?

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀?

1. You can submit as 𝗺uch books as you want, a selected number of books will be nominated. (Depends on the category but in general 5 nominations and one winner)

2. The nominees will be treated 𝗮s runner ups, having their own prizes.

3. The submissions will be judged by a seperate jur𝘆 from the main jury, they'll read the books and if they see potential in the book, they'll pick the best five books which be will be selected as nominees.

4. The main jury will vote for who they 𝘁hink is suitable winner according to their criterias and opinions, giving a brief review.

5. They can't reveal their identity until the winners are announced. The jury members will be secret until t𝗵e very end of the book.

6. Ev𝗲n the votes for who they think deserves to win will be secret amongst them. Nobody can disclose their identity to even fellow judges and they'll not reveal who they've voted. This is to safeguard fair approach.

7. Once the votes are counted, the jury panel will be revealed amongst the jury themselves. They'll discuss the potential winner 𝗯ut they still can't reveal who they've voted. If they're found disclosing who they've voted until the results are announced, they'll be blacklisted.

8. Aft𝗲r the announcement of results, all participants, including the non-nominated ones are required to follow the jury panel for their category.

9. Even though the submissions can be as much as possible, but nominations can't be more than 5, all in different categories and 𝘀ub categories. You can apply same book in different categories or multiple books in different categories but you can't apply multiple books in same category.

10. The books for main categories need to be published between 2023-2024. We want to give credit to the newer authors and books. There are exceptions and they'll be specified in 𝘁he category chapter.

11. Judges can participate but not in the same category as they've been selected as judge. I'll ensure the proper working 𝗼f this rule.

12. A google form will be provided for judges, so that their ide𝗻tity is disclosed.

13. Mature books, LGBTQIA+ books are allowed. Mention the trigger war𝗻ings in the form itself.

14. As I have expertise in KPOP and po𝗲try, there are different sections for KPOP fanfiction and poetry.

15. Other genres are also allo𝘄ed in the other category section.

16. Make sure you've read the rules, thoroughly and the structure as well, because you should know what you're s𝗶gning up for.

17. The co𝗻firmation that you've already read the rules, is the password. The password is the bold letter in each rule. A phrase will be formed and that will be your password. No enteries will be accepted except the ones with password.

18. Lastly, as there can be as many submissions as possible, there's a limited timeline to it. The timeline will depend upon the number of judges and participants. Basically how fast the participant form fills out and if there are ample amount of judges for it. Roughly, the timeline for submissions will be 16 April.

Applicants after April 16, (basically late applicants) will have to face penalty. The penalty would be to compulsorily do the optional payments, specified in the payments section.

For BTS category, if the slots are closed, you can still apply but you'll have to pay the penalty. The penalty will he same, to compulsorily do the optional payments mentioned in the payments section.