Chapter 5

Like Alucard, Damian has release states, but his don't release armies of soldiers, Damian inherited the omnipresent powers Alucard got from Schrodinger, so as Damian enters new release forms he activates more powers over blood and shadows as well as more powers to do with the omnipresence, I'm playing with the idea that since Damian was born with the omnipresence rather than getting it by drinking Schrodinger's blood and taking in his soul Damian can absorb souls and not disappear for years, because he can seperate himself from the other souls, but I don't know how much of a power fantasy I want to make this just yet, I don't see the need for him to summon armies but him making creatures and soldiers from shadows and blood does sound interesting.

Like many Izumi Yagi stories/Izuku Yagi stories, Aizawa is considered an aunt to Izumi and Damian, she's one of the heroes still looking for Damian, as most stories like this usually have the other pros as aunts and uncles to Izumi and Izuku.

Damian goes by the name Mathias Hellsing, and will be till he reveals he's really Damian, which might happen in the next few chapters when we get to the fight with Bakugou during training.

Izumi sat in her room lifting weights, the quirk she was given by her father did a number on her arm and leg, she needed to train it and control it.

One for all, a sacred torch passed from generation to generation, deep down Izumi didn't feel worthy of it, she thought Damian would have been best for it, when she learned the truth that her father was All Might, and that once he to had been quir...

One for all, a sacred torch passed from generation to generation, deep down Izumi didn't feel worthy of it, she thought Damian would have been best for it, when she learned the truth that her father was All Might, and that once he to had been quirkless, she was angry at him, and nearly refused the offer of inheriting his quirk, but she changed her mind, if nothing else she could offer it to Damian herself, in her eyes he would have been worthy to inherit the power over her.

To this day she was still angry at both her parents, they neglected Damian, forgot he existed some days, it was only after that man with the red eyes had taken him that they remembered their son, after Bakugou had murdered him.

Despite her testimony as well as the testimony of Shoko and Katsumi, the case was dropped so as to not ruin the bright futures of such powerful future heroes, Izumi hated Katsuki and Shoto for what they did, she would change things when she became the number one hero, all for her brother, she would find him, and if he needed her to, she would help him escape the man with the red eyes.

There was something about Mathias though, he reminded her of Damian or at least what she always thought Damian would be like as they grew up.

"I'm over thinking it, I need to be planning for the future, I've been accepted into UA, I'm one step closer to my goal, please Damian, just wait, I'll come for you, I'll save you, please just be safe," Izumi whispered as she felt tears fall from her eyes as she looked at the picture of her and her adopted brother.

UA

"You two did make sure to drink some blood this morning right, you know how cranky you two get without it," Mina said jokingly.