Accepting everything

Previous

"Oh no no, little human, you'll be my dinner "every night." *he spoke calmly, his gaze still fixed on the girl .

Now

*yoongi tried to get off of as she imagine herself being on big tray and having an Apple on her mouth like a pig and taehyung eats her which scared yoongi even more and screamed* NO!

*He could see Yooungi's terrified expression as she imagined this scene. A little smile appeared on Taehyung's face as he listened to her scream, even more so since the picture the girl had just painted was really funny. He brought Yoongi a little closer to his face and chuckled before whispering.*

"Yummy~" *he said, before taking a deep breath and trying to resist the strong urge to bite her neck.*

*yoongi shivering down to her spin and gave up* please I'll do anything

*Taehyung laughed at the sight of Yooungi giving up and looked at her with a slightly irritated expression.* "Do anything?" *he repeated slowly.* "You would give me something to stop biting you? Don't make me impatient, I'll enjoy tasting your blood" *he continued, now moving his lips close to the girl's neck. He could smell her delicious blood, now his hunger was really strong.*

I promise I'll do anything! *yoongi says and looks at him with kitten eyes*

*He saw Yoongi's cute expression, making the girl appear vulnerable in front of him. He was starting to be a little amused and his irritation started to turn into a mischievous and amused smirk. The bloodlust was really strong now, but he was curious to see what his little human gurl would offer him in exchange to let her live.*

"Really?" *he says before bringing his mouth extremely close to the girls's neck, he was tempted to bite.*

Yes! Anything really *yoongi says*

*His lips were so close to the girl's neck that they were nearly touching her. He was starting to drool, his mouth salivating from the scent of Yooungi's juicy little blood. The bloodlust made his eyes shine in red and he could feel his fangs growing longer, trying to come out. He was about to give in to his desires, but he wanted to do this right. So he stops at the right moment, before whispering again.*

"Anything for me to let you go?" *he asked, sounding mischievous and amused. And teleported to kitchen*

Yes anything! *yoongi says as taehyung was putting her inside into big pot and putting water on and cutting vegetables to make his little human food ready*

*He watched Yooungi's desperate expression and started to feel amused. He was now having so much fun with this situation, enjoying the girl's vulnerability in front of him. He chuckled a little before replying sarcastically.*

"Oh, really? Anything, yeah?" *he repeated in a mocking and teasing tone, before putting her in the pot like he was cooking a human stew. He kept on adding ingredients in the pot, even adding oil to the boiling water. What would Yooungi dare to offer in exchange for her life, he couldn't wait to know.*

Anything! *yoongi says not even knowing she will be cooking right now* I can do anything

*He laughed at Yooungi's innocent answers and kept on preparing the girl as his "meal". He was enjoying this situation so much and wanted to have fun before settling on a final decision.*

"Anything, hm?" *He repeats with amusement in his voice, watching the girl with a smirk on his face.* "You'd be willing to do anything for me to let you go? You promise?"