Reward ~

"You'll kiss me right now, little human" he demanded, his tone still serious, as he put his face very close to Yooungi's. This is what he was planning to do, the girl needed to obey his command, whether she liked it or not.*

What?! *yoongi says and shocked* I can't kiss you it's special for my future husband!! *yoongi says and glared at him no way she's going to kiss him!*

*The vampire noticed Yooungi's shocked reaction at his request, he expected it. However, his answer was unexpected.
"Huh..? Future husband.." he thought while the glare was glaring at him. He was confused, but knew he was not going to listen to this excuse.*

"You've accepted me as your master and promised to be mine forever already, right?. Well, then Kiss Me now, human." *he demanded, in a strict and dominating tone.*

*yoongi gasped when taehyung turned the fire on under the pot* okay okay I'll kiss you! But first take me out on this pot! *yoongi says and pouted*

*Taehyung's smirk widened as he saw Yooungi suddenly changing her attitude. The girl's words also surprised him, as they were unexpected.*
"Oh, so now you'll suddenly kiss me after threatening to cook you?" *he said in an amused mocking tone.*

"Fine, I'll take you out from the pot. However, you will kiss me right after that. Is that clear?"

Just take me out *yoongi says and grabby handing towards him*

*He saw how Yooungi was starting to lose patience and was getting frustrated by staying inside the cooking pot. The girl was even starting to reach out for him.
He chuckled slightly and took Yooungi out from the pot. The vampire's hands were rough and they held the girl's waist firmly, but he made sure not to be too hard or hurt her.*

"You did well, little human, you accepted to follow my orders. Now, do you remember what you promised me?"

Where should I kiss? *yoongi says and had really done faced*

*Taehyung's smirk grew even bigger at Yooungi's question. He was enjoying every single moment he got to torture the boy.
He noticed a blush appearing on Yooungi's face, and he saw how the boy was getting nervous. That would make his coming punishment even better.*

"You know well where to kiss me, right human? You have two options: my lips or my neck, choose wisely."

Neck? Lips? I will kiss your cheeks *yoongi says and cupped his face tightly which made slap sound and looks at taehyung with her green kitten eyes*

*Taehyung seemed surprised by Yooungi's choice. He was expecting the boy to choose either his lips or his neck, but he chose neither. Instead, she decided to kiss Taehyung's cheeks in an innocent way, making a small slap sound, as she was smiling cutely at the vampire. He wanted to be mad at Yooungi for not following his orders, but he couldn't. The girl's innocent behavior was making him smile.*

"You know... that wasn't very compliant, little human, but I'll accept it."

*yoongi smiles as she pressed her rosey lips on his cheek*

*Yooungi's soft lips pressed against Taehyung's cheek, the feeling of his lips was warm and made the vampire's heart beat a little faster. As he felt the girl's rosy lips touching his skin, he had to control himself and hide how affected he was by the kiss. However, a smile appeared unconsciously on his face as he saw Yooungi's cheerful and innocent look.*

I'm done can you do something for me as reward for being good girl? *yoongi says and looks at him cutely*

The way she stares at taehyung

*The vampire was surprised by Yooungi sudden request, but of course it made sense since she deserved a reward for being a good human. Taehyung decided to play by his rules, he enjoyed seeing the girl behaving like this.
He looked at his cute innocent face with kitten eyes and then answered.*

"Yes, I'll fulfill your wish as a reward, but only because you were a good human today."

Yay will you let me sleep? *yoongi says and looks at him as her pupils getting big*

*Taehyung was amused by Yooungi's request, as it sounded very innocent and naive. He was starting to feel sympathy for the girl."Sleeping now? Oh dear little human..."
He decided to listen to Yooungi's wish and he spoke in a calm tone.*

"Yes, I'll let you sleep, but only after you do one thing for me."
*He said, before pausing for a second and then adding.*
"Promise that you won't leave and try to run away or resist my demands."

Okay! Thanks for that!! *yoongi says and run away to her room. With high speed*

*He saw Yooungi running away from him very quickly. The vampire was amused by everything the girl was doing, she was acting like a child. Taehyung decided to leave her run away. "Little human is so funny. She can't stop playing innocent and then suddenly run away so eagerly..."*

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✄┈┈┈┈┈┈

»»-----------TBC-----------««