One

"Darling, sister, it's time for the ritual." She heard Klaus say causing her to look at him. "We will be our true selves."

Nadine grabbed her notebook that she always carried with her to write. "Why do I get a feeling that you did something just so the doppelganger will work with us? Yes, I want to feel whole again, but the thing is, someone will make sure she is  turned or there is more to this damn ritual."

Klaus sighed as he put his arms around her. "Nadine, my twin, you always knew something was going to go wrong. If they did, they're dead."

"I just want to feel whole." Nadine writes.

Klaus smiled as he kissed her head. "Come on, sister. It's time."
~~~
Elena walked with Klaus as Nadine stood with the witch. She noticed a beautiful young woman standing in her spot. Elena noticed the woman didn't want to be here, but she seems lost. Nadine saw her twin looking at her causing her to walk over and do what he told her they have to do. Elena watched her aunt die, than Jules and now it was her.

Nadine looked at Klaus. "Darling, sister, it's okay. It's to help us."

She shook her head as she knew he wanted hybrids, she just wanted to feel whole. "It's okay." Elena tells the girl. "You can kill me. I can tell you didn't want to do this."

Nadine shook her head as Elena held her wrist out. Taking her wrist in her hand as Klaus bit Elena's neck, Nadine bit into her wrist. Once Elena died, Nadine groaned in pain as she looked behind her to see a witch. Stefan wondered who was under the hood. "Klaus, this ends now. Let Nadine live her life. She's whole now."

"I still need her."

Nadine cried from the pain till Elijah saved them. Bonnie looked at Elena then to Stefan. "Who was that?"
~~~
"Nadine Mikaelson." Elena tells them. "She didn't say anything to me, but I told her too because she didn't look like she wanted to be at the ritual. She really wanted to be...alone. I think we need to help her."

"Elijah wanted her free, but Klaus won't do that."

Stefan heard everything Elena told Max. He has plans to save Damon and he was going to Nadine Mikaelson. Since they ended things, Elena has turned to Max making it easy for him to leave.
~~~
Nadine heard her brothers as she stolen an outfit and a jacket to wear. "Nadine, sister, where are you?" Klaus called out worried.

She appeared beside him causing Klaus to hug her. "Nadine, why did you do it? You were never the type to kill for something..." Elijah stopped as he saw the glare on her face. "You wanted to feel whole again."

She nodded as she looked at her big brother. "Nadine, ready to set out on what we have talked about."

She shrugged as she didn't care much for this. Klaus walked ahead of them as Nadine followed. Elijah shook his head as he wondered why Nadine is doing all this. She was always by her brother's side and Elijah never understood why.
~~~
Nadine walked in the apartment behind Klaus to see Katerina and waved. "Nadine?" She nodded. "Why are you still with Klaus?"

"Because I'm the only one who understands her. The pain she went through." Klaus says as Nadine grabbed her a blood bag.

"I need your help." Stefan says.

Nadine looked at the first man she ever loved and listened. She grabbed a jar and slit her wrist. Stefan looked at the beauty as she filled the jar up. She walked over to him and held the jar. "I don't think so, Nadine." She growled at her brother. "He has to join us first."

Stefan looked at Nadine. "I'll do what he says, but I'll only listen to you." He tells her as she walked over to Katherine. "Please take that to him."

"Stefan, Nadine can't tell you anything. She's mute." Katherine tells him. "Because of an accident she won't tell me."

Nadine walked over to grab her blood bag. Stefan took the one she was drinking and started drinking causing her to look at him. Giving him a look, she grabbed another bag, just for Klaus to take it. "He has to drink."

Grabbing her notebook, she wrote down on thing that made Klaus shake his head. "Bastard."

"That's not nice, sister."

She stuck her tongue out as she grabbed her a bag. Klaus looked at Stefan who stared at his sister with lust from watching her feed. "She may be a hybrid, but she's a ripper too. The one no one pisses off." He says.

Nadine gave the jar to Katherine who left. She looked at Stefan who looked at her. "Ready you two."

Nodding, Nadine was ready and so was Stefan.