Three

Arriving at the bar, Nadine walked beside Stefan as she knew what her brother was doing. "Darling sister?" She looked at him. "Time to charm him." Nadine glared at her twin who nodded. She was not Rebekah or Katherine. Stefan gave Klaus a look that said no, Nadine was his and only his. "Okay." He says. "Stefan?"

Stefan kissed Nadine's head before walking over to Ray. Nadine took a seat as she knew this will take long. Stefan looked behind him. "Who's that beauty?"

"She's mine." Stefan tells him. "She's off limits."

Klaus smirked as Ray wanted his sister, but a possessive ripper will always have her heart. Nadine felt eyes on her causing her to look away from the menu. Looking behind her, she saw Stefan causing her to smile at him. He walked away as Klaus spoke to Ray. "Are you okay?" She nodded. "What would you like to eat and drink and I'll get it for you?"

Smiling, Nadine showed him the fries she wanted and a beer. Stefan kissed her head as he went to order her some food. She shook her head as she felt as if they were being followed. Writing down that they are being followed causing her to go to Stefan. She pulled at his sleeve causing him to look at the notebook. "Ask Klaus if he compelled someone to let him know if we are being followed, because I feel like we are."

"Klaus, did you compel someone to make sure my brothers aren't following us?"

"I did, why?"

"Nadine has a feeling that we are being followed." Stefan tells him. "If my brothers are tracking us, I will tell them to leave. I'm perfectly fine where I'm at.

Nadine smiled as she took her fries and went to her table to eat. Stefan walked over to her to tell her something. "I need to tell you something, but I don't want your brother hearing." She nodded as he leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Elena is alive."

Looking at Stefan, she smiled. She grabbed her notebook and wrote in it. "Thank you for telling me. I had a feeling that she was."

"Don't tell him."

"Never."

Stefan leaned in as he wanted to kiss her, but hearing that Damon and Max were following them, he knew, he had to stop them. He sighed as he walked away causing Nadine to sigh as she wished they weren't interrupted. She really wants to kiss Stefan.
~~~
When he came back, Stefan walked over to Nadine as she was torturing Ray. "Okay, I know where they are. Get that bitch to stop!"

Growling, Nadine walked over to him. "Tell her now before she does something she won't regret." Stefan tells him.

"In the smoky mountains."

Biting her wrist, she forced him to drink her blood before snapping his neck. Stefan put his arms around her. "Don't ever do something I know you don't want to." He tells her causing her to smile as he took her wrist. "But I don't like when people feed from you." She shook her head til he bit her causing her to close her eyes as he pulled her closer to him.

Klaus walked back in to see Ray dead and Stefan feeding from Nadine. "I'm guessing he didn't like you giving blood to someone else." She nodded as Stefan pulled back. "Save the sex for some other time. We have a trip to take."

Nadine looked at Stefan as he grabbed Ray, but she helped him. He smiled as they walked away together. Klaus knew that even though Stefan was with them, Nadine wasn't going to make him do all the work. There is one he would like to have on their trip. Max Salvatore.