Two

Arriving to a house where Ray lives, Nadine got out as Klaus left to find someone who knows where Ray lives. Stefan looked at Nadine. "You haven't wrote anything since we left, why?'

Nadine smiled as she grabbed her notebook. "I'm trying to figure out a way to tell you my story." She wrote. "When we were turned, my father slit my throat too deep." He read. "When I woke up, all I could do was to muster were sounds."

"Wow. Did anyone understand you or feel guilty for what happened?"

Smiling, Nadine wrote more. "My twin did the most. He always made sure that I was kept safe, even after waking up. He was so mad at daddy for what he did to me, even though he felt guilty. He still overprotective, but in 1920, there was someone who kind of resembles you, he understood me and became overprotective. My sister was so happy that I found someone while she was seeing his little brother, that was till everything changed."

"I found the house." Klaus says walking up to the two. He saw the way they were looking at each other. "Did I interrupt something?"

Nadine shook her head with a smile as Stefan looked at him. "No. She was just telling me something." He tells him as he looked back at Nadine. "Ready to go feed, Nadine."

Taking his hand, the two left causing Klaus to smile. "Old lovers reunite." He says. "When it's time for him to remember, he will remember you, Nadine. Promise."
~~~
Nadine waited for her cue to walk in. She screamed out when she felt a hand and looked at Stefan. "Sorry." He says. "Thought I could help you."

Nodding, Nadine let Stefan in front of her as a woman opened up. She watched as Stefan compelled her causing Nadine to walk in and take her by the throat. She whimpered as Stefan watched as Nadine bit her. "I see my sister is very hungry." They heard. "You let me in, I will help you if you tell me where Ray is."

Stefan walked over to Nadine and wiped the blood off of her lips. She watched him taste the blood before the two attack. Klaus couldn't believe what he just seen, but he knew this happened before. He heard the screams and knew that Stefan and Nadine were enjoying their torture. "Yep, he brought my sister back."
~~~
Klaus was reading what she wrote and felt his heartbreak for his sister. He remembered the day they woke up and Nadine couldn't speak. He knew she wanted him causing him to go to her. Nadine seen her brother looking at her notebook causing her to run to him. She hugged him as he turned to hold her. "You will always have me, Nadine."

She nodded. "I think she knows." Stefan says causing Nadine to smile at him.

"You always understood her." Klaus says. "When the time comes, you can..." feeling a tug, Klaus looked at his sister. "What?"

Taking her notebook, she wrote one thing that will change everything. "Give his memories back. Now!"

"You were the one who begged for his safety so I will give it back. Just for you."

Nadine watched as Klaus took the compulsions away so Stefan could have his memories back. He looked at Nadine. She smiled as he hugged her. The love of his life was back in his arms. "Let's get going."