TWO

(A/N - I know this is Ran like 10 years earlier but it's such a cute piccc. Credits to the artist, I found this on pinterest)

 Credits to the artist, I found this on pinterest)

"We'll find out soon"

As the elevator door chimed the two walked out, branded shoes clicking on the black stone floors. Passing through many hallways and doors, they arrived at the office lounge.

Each one of the executives had their own office. Kokonoi and Takeomi mainly spent their time working together on managing tech and sources of income. Mochi and Kakucho were mainly sent on solo missions, whether its drug deals or weapon exchange. Kaku was more 'ahead' of the rest of them, both mature wise and work wise. Being number 2, Sanzu was either with Mikey, dismembering someone, or with the brothers. The hentai hoes were often sent for hunting someone down or interrogations.

Koko and Mochi were currently playing cards right outside the meeting room.

"Oi Koko" Ran called out.

"Hmm? Now where have you two been all day? There's mountains of files you need to go through" Koko said, glancing at them through the corner of his eye.

"I gave mine to Rindou," Ran answered.

"Oh fuck I forgot" Sanzu exclaimed. Everyone deadpanned at him.

"Get to the point we're in the middle of a game" Mochi stated, dealing out two cards to each, him and Koko.

"We need you to do a background check on someone we met," Sanzu replied, aiming his speech towards the platinum blonde.

"Can't you see I'm quite busy?" Koko said with his usual sly smile.

Sighing and digging into his back pocket, Ran pulled out a stack of cash, $10k to be exact, and threw it at Koko's head. Luckily he had moved on him so it hit the wall next to him.

"Mochi, shall we continue this another day?" Koko asked the buff man in front of him, pocketing his money.

"Oh what the hell, I've finished everything anyways I'm curious to see what these two are planning" Mochi said, standing up from his seat.

"Perfect" Ran clapped and headed towards Kokonoi's office.

The four then entered Kokonoi's office, all crowding around his computer as he sat down.

"Now who is the person?" Koko asked.

"It's Ran's new barista" Sanzu cackled at his own words.