FIVE

"Sanzu," Mikey called

"Yes boss?" Sanzu replied, sitting to the left of Mikey.

"Recall what happened yesterday," Mikey stated, resting his chin in his right hand.

"Kakucho and Mochi had informed me and the Haitani's about Hoshino, Kaito's cousin, to take him as a hostage"

"And?"

"After we had brought him back, it took a few fingers to get him to tell us why they attacked us," Kokonoi's nose scrunched up in disgust, "Hoshino admitted that they've been reselling our supplies, along with the body parts of our former employees."

"Do we know why they're doing this?" Mikey inquired.

"Yes actually." Rindou continued, "In the past day, we've taken three more of their men for interrogations and only one of them had admitted why. Kaito sees us as a threat, that our organization is too new to be so powerful. He believes that killing the leader of Bonten is the only solution to becoming the strongest."

Laughter spread amongst the room as those words left Rindou's mouth.

"I thought Kyou was wise, how did his son end up so mentally challenged," Kokonoi laughed.

"Right?"

Clearing his throat, Takeomi lit up his cigarette as he spoke, "Boss, how would you like us to handle the situation?"

"Rindou, Ran, Sanzu, Mochi, and Kakucho will meet with Hanma later for details. Kokonoi and Akashi will stay here. I need you two to keep track of reports." Mikey ordered as he stood from his seat, walking out of the room.

As soon as he had left, Mochi and Kakucho hurried out of the room, not wanting to be stuck in a car with three drama queens.

"Whose car are we taking?" Ran asked.

"Mine" Rindou answered, holding up the keys to his Porsche.

"Ew, have you cleaned it yet?" Ran recalled what had happened the other day.

"Have you cleaned your Aston Martin DB11? Need I remember what I witnessed?"

"NeEd I rEmEmBeR WhAt I wItnEsSed?" Ran mimicked. "That's some big vocab for someone who didn't go to school"

"Stop insulting me like you didn't also drop out." Rindou clapped back.

"I'm done with you all," Kokonoi said as he walked out the room behind Takeomi.

"Sanzu we're leaving." Rindou informed as he started walking towards the garage.

Getting no reply, he looked over his shoulder to see Sanzu sleeping with his head in his arms.

Putting his index finger over his mouth, Ran slowly walked up to Sanzu.

Leaning close to his ear, he screamed. "GET THE FUCK UP!".