.026.

A deep low chuckle left his mouth as he gave them his reply. "They call me the devil. Ace.. Ace Romano.", His deep husky voice resounded in the living room with a raspy touch to it, sending chills down Everyone's spine.

Yn frowned.

LUNA
__

With his hands tucked in his pockets he took his steps towards me. A Playful smirk adoring his face as he do so. He was just about to strech his hand towards me when another hand caught his wrist. His eyes slightly darkening as he pulled his hand back.

"Stay away from our sister.", Jungkook's low threatening voice shocked everyone including me. I never thought he'd ever address me as his sister. I slowly stood up from the floor only to get completely covered because of Jungkook's height and big body.

Ace laughed, throwing his head back, he elegantly took out a hand sanitizer and applied it on his wrist, finally ceasing his laugh. Not only me but everyone looked at him weirdly. "That palm of yours, on average holds 3200 germs belonging to different species. I wouldn't want to invite them to me ofcourse.", He laughed, his laugh reeked of mock. It was as though this was the first time he was laughing after someone touched him.

"Tf are you? A clean freak? Mental patient? Alien?", Taehyung asked with a scrunched up face, making me frown and look at him who was standing at the side.

"Nah, if he was a alien, he would have recognised you.", Hoseok said with a boring look, a slight smirk forming on my lips at his words of tease.

"Tf-", taehyung looked at him with disbelief written all over his face.

"Alright. Shut it. And Mr Romano. Seojun informed me of your arrival, I've already prepared your room.", Mr Kim said taking everyone's attention. Seojun invited him here? Come to think of it, after I was brought here by jisoo and Jennie, I never saw him. He just disappeared and that was completely out of what he would do.

"Seojun?", Jin asked, voicing out the question everyone had in their mind.

But I didn't wait for Mr Kim's reply, I came infront of Jungkook and looked at Ace. "You're from the Romano family?", I asked, frowning.

He smirked, leaning towards my face making me take a step back with a frown. "I am. You know my family?", He asked as if he doesn't know the answer already.

Romano wasn't some normal Italian surname. It holds an immense amount of power. Just the surname can force anyone to be cautious. My family might be the one who rules underworld right now. But thats only because the Romano family doesn't take interest in fighting for position. They have been staying low, yet not low enough for people to foolishly assume that their position is falling down.

The Romanos were the mysterious family that reeked the smell of old money and blood that could cover the entire Italy. The Romano's were in power even before my ancestors even took interest in the underworld. They were the first ever Mafia family in history of Italy.

"Everyone in Italy knows that surname.", I said and rolled my eyes. And he laughed at that. His face still closer to mine.

I gasped feeling someone suddenly pushing me behind them. Jungkook. He stood before me, completely hiding me from Ace's view and I looked at him with 'tf' written on my face.

"Keep your distance man.", He glared at him.

Ace lifted both his arms, surrendering as he laughed. "I'm here for her bro, how can I stay away.", He asked playfully and once again I frowned. Tf did he mean? I don't even know him.

Popping my head out from behind Jungkook big body, I  asked, "what do you mean?",

"I'm your new babysitter.", Tilting his head he smirked and my face went blank.