The broken sigma,the rising Alpha

As the unexpected romance between Tre, Benjamin, and Playboi Carti unfolded, tensions began to simmer beneath the surface. Despite their initial excitement and enthusiasm, Benjamin couldn't shake the feelings of jealousy and insecurity that gnawed at his heart. Watching Tre and Playboi Carti grow closer, Benjamin's fears intensified, fueling a sense of inadequacy and resentment. He found himself questioning his place in their unconventional relationship, his mind plagued by doubts and insecurities. One fateful evening, as tensions reached a breaking point, Benjamin made the difficult decision to confront Tre and Playboi Carti about his feelings. In a heated exchange filled with raw emotion and unspoken truths, Benjamin expressed his concerns and doubts, laying bare the depths of his heartache. Unable to bear the pain of seeing Tre with another, Benjamin made the heartbreaking choice to leave, taking their children with him. With a heavy heart and tears in his eyes, he bid farewell to the life he had known, determined to find solace and healing in the solitude of his own thoughts. As Benjamin retreated into the shadows, Tre and Playboi Carti were left reeling from the aftermath of his departure. Guilt and sorrow weighed heavily on their hearts as they grappled with the consequences of their actions.
As Tre grappled with the overwhelming emotions of betrayal and heartbreak, a primal rage surged within him, igniting a power he never knew he possessed. With a feral roar, he unleashed his newfound werewolf alpha wings, their majestic form unfurling with a fury born of anguish and despair. Driven by an insatiable thirst for vengeance, Tre took to the skies, his powerful wings carrying him across continents with unparalleled speed. With each beat of his wings, he left a trail of destruction in his wake, the very air crackling with the intensity of his wrath. As he soared above the clouds, Tre's mind raced with thoughts of retribution, his vision clouded by the flames of his burning fury. He flew with a single-minded purpose, his destination clear: Japan, the land of ancient legends and untold power.