Chapter 1

Shadybug, Claw Noir and Betterfly came back to their world.
"Are you ready for the new adventure kids?"
"I am ready. How about you fleabag? Fleabag?"

Claw Noir wasn't listening. He was staring at something.
"What are you staring at?"
Shadybug looked down, at their hads.
"Don't get used with this fleabag."
"If you say so cockroach."

Betterfly smiled.
"I see you two are getting along much better now. Is it also because of Ladybug and Cat Noir? "
Claw Noir smirket.
"No. But let's say that we found out something interesting about each other while we were there."
"All right now. I think it's time to go home."
"Shady... Ladybug is right. Let's all go home. But come tomorrow to the headquarters of the Resistance. I will introduce you to Alya and Nino. I'm sure they will love to find out that you are on our side now. Good night kids!"

Betterfly left.
"More like good morning, right cockroach?"
"What?"
"Are you ok? Are you thinking of something, am I right?"
"To be honest, yes. I was thinking about the discussion I had with Ladybug. And now that I think about it from another perspective, I realize that Betterfly was right. The Supreme manipulated us.
He made us think that if he gives us power, we'll do anything he wants. He had been using my loneliness and your pain all this time. And we were ready to sacrifie our lives to keep that power. And honestly, I'm starting also to believe that no matter who brought back the miraculous of the butterfly, he woudn't have spared any of us."

Claw Noir understood what Shadybug said. And he agreeds with her.
"Maybe if we hadn't followed Betterly into the other univers and we hadn't met our other selfs, who are superheroes, none of this woudn't happend. Maybe we woudn't have existed anymore."
"Well, we are still here. Let's enjoy this."
"Maybe later. I am exhausted. I'm going home, and when I will woke up from my beauty sleep, I will have an honest conversation with my father. You should also go home. You look awfull."
"So are you fleabag. But you're right. I'm super tired. See you tomorrow!"
"Wait, what about the Supreme?"
"We'll disscust this tomorrow with Betterfly. Bye!"
"But what is your name? Your real one?"

Shadybug is looking into his partner eyes. She smiles.

"You know me?"
Adrien Agreste nod affirmatively.
"Nevermind."

"Marinette. Marinette Dupain-Cheng." Then she leaves.
"Wow! The girl I like and my... partner are the same person. But she hates both Claw Noir and Adrien Agreste... Well, I will make sure this will change. She will love both my personalities soon. Let the new adventure begin!"

With that Claw Noir goes home.

I hope you understand what I wrote. English isn't my first language. But I hope I didn't make mistakes.