Chapter 3

"I hope your plan will work fleabag."

"It has to work. It's our last hope."

"You know very well what is he going to do to us if he suspects something is of. In that place is no signal, so we are on our own."

"I know that. By the way, this wounds looks so real. You did a wonderfull job with the make-up, Marinette."

"So now you are calling me by my name fleabag?"

"Well, I would call you by name earlier if I had known it. But you can also call me by my name, now that we are friends."

"Don't let this go to your head. Just because I am nicer to you doesn't mean we are friends."

"Maybe we should talk about this later. You know your part of the plan, right?"

"Yes. Let's do this!"

(...)

Marinette and Adrien are in the secret location.

"We are here Supreme."

"Finally, Shadybug and Claw... What have you done? I had forbidden you to find out your identities. You defied me, and you will pay for this!

*Thunders and lightning appeared in the room.*

"It's not what had happend master."

The Supreme noticed that Adrien's hand was empty. *The thunders had stopted.*

"Where is the ring? Where is your miraculous?"

"It's gone master. Forever."

"What do you mean forever?"

"We followed Betterly and we found out that he wanted to go in another world to ask some superheroes for help. As soon as he opened the portal between the worlds we entered too. We found him and we started to fight. But this atracted the attention of the superheroes: Ladybug and Cat Noir. He told them what was the situation and they joined him. Ladybug caught us, took our miraculous and then Betterfly sent us back here through the portal. Our miraculous stayed there."

"So you are telling me that not only you didn't get back the butterfly miraculous, BUT YOU ALSO LOST YOURS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

A dark smoke appeared. Marinette and Adrien are super scared. They didn't expected him to be so angry.

"His powers are much bigger when he is furious" noticed Marinette.

"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! I told you that it will end bad if you don't complete the mission, but now, you have no ideea what will happen next. I see your wounds are bigger and deeper since our last meeting. And if I remember corectly, I promised that the one who will bring Betterfly's miraculous back to me, will be spared. But since you failed and you also lost your miraculous, I won't spare any of you. And according to the severity of your wounds, you only have 2 or 3 months left. Enjoy them. But don't worry, the mission isn't over. I am gonna choose others people to finish what you coudn't do. Now go away and never come back!"

The Supreme vanished. Now in the room are only the two teenagers, who were staring at each other. Marinette helped Adrien to get up. The two of them are leaving in silence. Once they are outside, in the middle of night, they breathe a side of reliefe.

"I can believe! The plan worked. We are free. We don't need to be scared anymore. YEEEEES!"

"I have to admit, I had doubts about this plan. I thought that he woudn't be fooled to easy, but apparently things are not what they looks like."

"I am gonna call Betterfly and told him that everything went perfectly."

"Betterfly, we did it! He believe us. We are not in danger anymore."

"I'm so happy, but you must come back immediately! Something happend."