Chapter 2

Marinette POV

After the day a had it, I slept like a baby. I think I slept almoust 12 hours.

After I woke up, I went down stairs to see if my parents were home. But there was no one. On the fridge was a note:

"Me and your father left to London. We have a very important order there. We'll come back tonight."

Amaizing, now I am all alone. Again.

I went back to my room. Tikky came to me and hugged me.

"What was that for?"

She took my phone and starter writting something.

"BECAUSE YOU FINALLY REALISED THAT THE SUPREME WAS MANIPULATTING YOU, AND YOU DECIDED TO JOIN THE RESINTANCE! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!"

"Trank you! It means a lot to me. But what we'll do about the Supreme? What we will tell him?"

"ABOUT THIS YOU SHOULD TALK WITH BETTERFLY AND CLAW NOIR"

Author POV

On Marinette's desk was a letter. But not just any letter. It was a letter from the Supreme.

"On no. He found out! We are death. What are we gonna do?"

"FIRST OF ALL WE CALM DOWN. SECONDLY, YOU GO AND TALK WITH BETTERFLY AND CLAW NOIR ABOUT THIS. I AM SURE HE ALSO GOT A LETTER."

"You are right. Ok, I am going to talk with them. And I am taking the letter with me. Are you ready?"

"YES."

(...)

Adrien POV

After the long night I had, I fell asleep immediately.

After I woke up, I decide that I had to do something I should have done a long time ago. I will have an honest conversation with my father.

Author POV

But before Adrien went to talk with Gabriel, he notice the same letter from the Supreme.

"No no no no no no no no. This can't be happening!"

"WHAT IS GOING ON?" Plagg wrote on his phone.

"It's a letter from the Supreme. This is the way he communicates with us. Maybe he found out that we are no longer on his side. I must find Shadybug and talk with her. I'm sure she also got a letter."

"YOU SHOULD ALSO TALK WITH BETTERFLY. YOU'RE NO LONGER ALONE."

Adrien is smiling.

"Then let's go talk with him."

(...)

Shadybug and Claw Noir are in the headquarters of the Resistance. They are waiting for Betterfly.

"Hey kids! What is going on?"

"I think the Supreme found out about our betray."

"What made you think that Claw Noir?"

"We bouth got a letter from him. Look."

Come to me at midnight!

"I am sure he want to do something to us because we betrayed him."

"Maybe he just wanna find out how was the mission and if you got my miraculous."

"When he will see that our wound had been healing he will find out that you joined the Resistance. "

"What wouds?"

" When we used our powers the second time our body started to suffer. Ladybug told me that this was happening because we are to young to use them multiple times.Only the adults can do this. Using our powers started destroying us from the inside. The Supreme promise that he will cure the one who will bring back your miraculous Betterfly, but now I start to believe that he woudn't have spared any of us."

" What do we do now Betterfly?"

" I don't know. But I think the only solutions is that the two of you to pretend to be on his side and in the meantime to find more about him. That way we'll have a chance to find out his weakness."

" And how we will explain to him that we didn't fullfill the mision? He theatened us that if we don't succeeded, it will end up badly for us."

"But why put our lives in danger when we can show him that he can no longer use us anymore?"

"What did you said fleabag?"

"I think I have a plan, but for that we are going to need a lot heavy-duty make-up."