Author's note...

Hey lovelies!
So,here I'm gonna start my Wattpad writing journey and this is my first ever fiction.
I hope that you all are gonna like it!

Now,I'm presenting you my first fiction-
SINNERS, the wrath

This is 1/7 part of sinners series!

Firstly, a big welcome to everyone who's going to read it. I really love you.

So, what this story is like?
It's dark romance and enemies to lovers with past life trope. This book doesn't contain cheating so, readers don't worry.

Tropes:
Enemies to lovers to enemies
Forbidden romance
Past life
Royalty
Obsessed*Obsessed

How I came up with enemies to lovers to enemies?
- I'm a huge fan of enemies to lovers normally. But for a long time I was thinking to read a book with different genre and out of blue I came up with this trope. For me this was interesting yet thrilling which adds more spice and intrigue in the book. Which means the book will turn upside down with a lot of plots.

Secondly,

- please read the disclaimer of the book before reading it. I'm going to write with all my heart
And this is my first ever book too which means I don't have any permanent reader yet. I won't like if someone will hate and report this book even after reading the disclaimer. please understand that my time and efforts are in this book.

Disclaimer:

This story will contain mature themes, smut, angst And will have mature words so, if you don't like this please skip the book or you can skip the particular chapter with smut too.

The Smut in the story contains kinks and angst which is not relatable to the character's real life.

Male and female leads may have traumatic past which can harm an individual. I don't want any of you to be upset that's why read at your own risk.

All characters are solely fictional. however kindly, know the difference between fictional and real.
This story doesn't represents lives of people whose names are mentioned here.

I have just taken their name but that doesn't mean it represents their real life.

Warnings:

kindly don't spread hate comments based on my story I won't tolerate that. let people read this story who are interested in this trope.

I don't want anyone to hate on this book because of the character's name. Know the difference kindly.

-
At the end I love you all. I hope you will understand the efforts writers put in their books before hating.

Do review about the story I would love reading all of
Them!

-English is not my first language that's why there might be some errors or minor mistakes so,please ignore it.

Bye, I love you all :)

Sinners,the journey of hate and madness
Is now active...

Add this in your library cuz,it's gonna be a roller coaster ride.

Happy reading.
-Tim