8. I was never there

"It won't matter, it won't matterIt was like I was never thereIt was like he was gone in thin air When it's time, when it's time"I was never there- the weeknd

It was like I was never there
It was like he was gone in thin air
When it's time, when it's time"
I was never there- the weeknd

************************
Jungkook

I hate her, she literally have nerves to kick me on my balls last night but that ignited more flame within me I don't know why. But the audacity of her.

Fuck!!!

The lingerie she was wearing, Red lingerie. Her whole body revealing in front of my eyes. She was a whole meal last night. Those nipples hardened peaking through the thin lace fabric of her bra.

I shook my head trying to throw away her thoughts
And I won. Just as her thoughts entered I mind in a moment. God save me...

I quickly got up from the bed and threw away the blanket. I stepped in the bathroom. Throwing away all the clothes I Stepped in the shower cabin,I turned on the warm shower and got under it.

Warm water running down my abs to my navel, trying to calm down my sexual nerves but it's not working. I keep my hands on the wall while water is continuously pouring down my back.

I close my eyes and the only picture visible inside my head is her. Her face coming into my vision, she is ruining me. I don't want her to do that. I can't let her do so.

'Warm water is not doing shit!' I bang my hand on the wall. Get her out of my brain.

Minutes later I get out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my torso. I step out of the bathroom and took my clothes from my closet and stepped in the bathroom again.

I usually change in room but why I'm feeling like changing in the bathroom today. My instinct is telling me something is wrong today.

I change into my black office attire with black boots.
I made my way out of my room to my porch, I got in my car and drove away.

**********🕯️*********
Later

It's raining again today, I'm stuck in the middle of the traffic. "Damn it" I whispered and banged my fist on the steering wheel.

Rain droplets pouring on my front mirror and rear window. Odd feeling lingering on my skin. Is it kind of hint?

The cars nearby starts to move once again as I start the start the engine again. This time cars didn't stopped and I drove away by them.

While driving those goosebumps didn't vanished however, they increased more. My hands trembling on the steering wheel. My eyes stinging. What's happening.

I reached my building and parked my car before hopping out of it. I entered int the elevator quickly and clicked my floor. My hands still trembling.

The elevator doors gets shut and I take a deep breath before sliding down on the floor. I keep my hands on my face. My lips swelling white because of how much times I licked and bit them. I close my eyes shut.

"I don't what's happening?" She said looking around the ground. Her skin gleaming yellow and golden. Her fear visible in her eyes.

"Princess calm down" he said, his hand holding her shoulders in a firm grip.

Loud beep broke my trance. What was that? That was strange. I shrug it off and made my way into my cabin.

And there was sitting seya on the sofa. I nod toward her side signalling her to talk. I sit on my seat taking out my mobile from my pocket. She rose-up to her feet  and walked in front of my desk.

"Talk seya" I said coldly raising my eyes up at her.
Her face frowned and she was quick to cover it with a smile.

"Today night I'm going to a club with my friends okay?" She asked her eyes lightened, her smile wide
How can I say no to such human being?

I nod and she clasped her hands and jumped toward me hugging me. "Thank you so much" she exclaimed hugging me before backing away. I nod

"Okay so I'm going" she said and waving her hand toward me. I waved my hand back she slide of my cabin. I smiled after she walked away.

**********💋***********
Celine

I can't believe my holy eyes for what I'm witnessing.

Red and yellow everywhere around the house. His house is on fire. I laugh while watching everything through my laptop screen.

No one was there when house was on fire. This all happened because of a short circuit. I continued watching it with my eyes lit up.

My phone vibrated on my table. I looked at the screen and it was Seya. I picked up the call and kept it on speaker.

"Yes?" I said on the call while still looking at the view of his house. He don't know his house is on fire? I smirk.

"We are going to a night club at 11pm so, be ready bye!" She said hanged up the call. I smirk once again. Sounds nice, I should have some drinks for the celebration of his house burning.

I kiss my laptop screen before taking a last look of his house before shutting down my laptop.

*********************
A/N

Do you all liked This chapter?
Psychopath*Psychopath trope is something else.

and thank y'all we've crossed 250+ reads
Hurray!!
Vote for next chapter...

Bye 🎀