Double Dead Magic = Book 2!

Read the magical sequel to Feeding Frenzy.

When they jail her mom for slaying a Zombie, Tonya must uncover the original murderer!

Forbidden to contact her friends and boyfriend (who are cursed to forget her) Tonya's parole demands remedial magic classes at Loon Lake University. But how can she pass when corrupt authorities strip her powers?Summer school with the enemy clan feels like the worst punishment until her birth mother is jailed for slaying a revenant. Helen's freedom depends on Tonya solving a 20-year-old cold case involving necromancy, thwarted love, nosy ghosts, and witchy family secrets.Meanwhile, hidden entities menace the beautiful city of Loon Lake. Suspicious fires, missing swimmers, and parasitic dragons threaten Tonya's old friends, the Digital Ninjas. Tonya must rescue the Ninjas, and save her best friend when a motorcycle hunk dupes Priya into conjuring a fire-breathing catastrophe.Can Tonya save her mother and convince the warring Old Families to restore her friends' memories? Or will she remain an outcast and estranged from her true love forever?Double Dead Magic is perfect for fans of urban fantasy, paranormal mystery, and spooky fun shows like Wednesday, iZombie, Sabrina, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

You can read it for free on Wattpad or Ream (early access but also free)

Ream: https://reamstories.com/maaja

Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/story/161842008-double-dead-magic

Take your pick and read for free, dear Wattpad readers. Without your encouragement, comments, and votes, I never would have finished Feeding Frenzy. The sequel is for you!

Happy reading,

Maaja