Chapter 9

Hana

Once in San's room, I close the door and lock it before holding the phone against my ear and I whisper a breathless, "Hello?"

"Where the fuck you at?" is the first thing Christopher says as I let my back glide down the door to sit on the floor. I take a deep breath to take a minute to think about my answer.

"You can't ignore me for a whole week and then open the conversation with a Where the fuck you at, Christopher."

Silence.

He's awfully quiet so I take my phone away from my ear to check if the call is still connected. He clears his throat and even though he's not on speaker, I can hear his blanket rustle as he cuddles deeper into his sheets.

Pictures of when he was here for Christmas play in front of my eyes. When we both cuddled in his small teenager bed and watched movies on his iPad. Not a single second when I was pressed against his body in that freaking 90cm bed, did I think about going further. God, I had the perfect chances to do so. We were so close. My body pressed against his, his warmth connecting with mine and his special scent was the sweetest scent to fall asleep to.

"You're right. Hey, Hana. How are you?"

I try to stifle a laugh at his uneasiness when I pull my knees to my body to place my head on top of them. "Drunk. Angry."

Another long silence - followed by a whole heartedly sigh. "Where are you, Sunshine?"

Christopher's voice is so soft, I can feel tears forming in the corner of my eyes. "At San's pool party. I'm in his room right now. Alone."

"What happened? I'm surprised you're there."

I sigh and close my eyes, not being able to stop my tears from falling and running down my face.

"Hey.. are you crying, Hana?"

I sniff but try to be a big girl and swallow the 10 kilo lump in my throat. "I wanted to go out. My apartment felt like a prison. It suffocated me, Chris."

I hear him swallow.

"So I watched your stupid new video which is stupid and I don't like it at all! Then I watched your stupid instagram story and I got so freaking angry because you can talk to a million of people but you're too busy for me-"

I take a deep breath when I hear him chuckle. I know he raised his eyebrows and looked at me expectantly.

( please follow this link: https://www.pinterest.de/pin/491244271870774357/ , if you can't open it, it's on my pinterest @/gnhabanah )

"And then I texted you again, because I have no dignity. And then! When I thought you actually texted me back, it was just Hunter inviting me to San's party."

"And then you went there with him?"

I click my tongue and god, if he was here right now, I'd punch him. "Is that the only fucking thing that matters to you?"

He groans and I know he's debating on how to answer that question. I know he wants to say YES, but I know that he knows that I'd get really angry if he said that. "Yes and no," he eventually says and I hold my breath to not groan in frustration.

"Like to elaborate your answer, Mister Bahng?"

"Hmm," he hums and I can totally see the stupid grin on his face. His dimples so deep and sweet. "I just want to know what made you so angry," he clears his throat and adds a quick, "tonight, I mean."

Clever boy.

"Well, I came here. Got drunk and I swear to god Christopher I wanted to make out with San, because he looks really good - wet and shirtless, you know." I say provocatively.