Chapter 3/ Nail paint and puppy dogs. Part 1

Notes: Lilith paints Crowley's nails and plays doctor

Based on a game I played with my son :)

2027, Lilith was born in 2023, Shes 4 and is getting her "not so toddler" wings in!
Aziraphale recently just got out of his heat, successfully avoiding baby number 2
(Even though it seems his mind is still a wee bit stuck on babies at the moment, This being said, 

TW: Mentions of pretend pregnancy, Possible NSFW jokes like this one->) Thank God 🙏 for putting the male g-spot where it is. No pregnancy scares <3

This is a three part chapter. Part two is posted separately because of its length and deeper themes. Part two is called "Painful Poetry" in which Aziraphale confesses some things about Oscar Wilde that he has never told Crowley. Part three consists of Crowley having a bad day and mourning Freddie Mercury while Lilith tries her best to cheer him up. 

5:36 pm.

The shop closed for the day.

Spring cleaning was never Aziraphale's favorite thing to do but he was feeling quite nesty recently and by nesty I mean he wanted to clean up the shop before he "Flew south" For the summer to the cottage in south downs. The cottage Lilith was born. They go there every summer now for holiday.

Going through thousands of books and hundreds of boxes with old things inside was difficult by yourself, So good thing he had a bit of help. "Crowley, darling?"

"Yuh?"

"Can you please be more careful with those, dear? They're vintage."

"Everything in this shop is vintage, Angel."

"Just more of a reason to be extra careful then, yes? Good."

Crowley knew better than to argue over books, Rolling his eyes playfully. "I swear sometimes you love these things more than me. And don't answer that, you'll just break my heart." He said, Bringing them over for Aziraphale to alphabetically sort and put into boxes of their specific genre.

"Oh thank goodness, I'm not sure if I could pick between you and books."

"Oh I know I'd lose that one. Hell, I'd bet against myself. Make millions."

The angel's eyes rolled. Sitting in his desk chair, He leaned his head back as the demon put a pile into his lap, pecking his lips with a cheeky smile.

"Ewwww" Their daughter said, Fluffing up her ticked wings. And by that I mean, She was going through a stage in life where she had molted and now was regrowing all black ended ones instead of pure white. She covered her face with her hands, Dropping one of the boxes.

"Oh! Lilith sweetheart, be careful! That could have glass in it!"

"Yuh! And why are you 'ewwing'?? How do you think you were made?? There's nothing 'ew' about me showing a wee bit of love to your mother. See watch-'' He kissed Aziraphale again making a loud "Mwah" sound as he pulled away.

"Gross!!"

"Well why do you kiss him then?? Hm?" Her father asked, crossing his arms, His tail flickering softly.

"Because I'm allowed. Duh."

"Wot!? Oi youve been snoggin my wife, Have ya!?" He said in a silly accent, Making the girl squeal happily. "Come're ya lil rat! I'll show you!"

But she ran. Oh she ran and ran, giggling all the while. The angel watched as his daughter flapped her wings while climbing over the couch, And under it, Tucking her wings. She was quiet. 'Hiding' from the angry man.